Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6747 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    musicentral.net

Default Someone to insert a logo into my current website theme (Joomla)

Alright, so I'm completely new too using joomla. The issue I am facing is that I want to insert a logo into my current theme. I'm not sure whether I can do it directly through joomla or not.
    I'm guessing that since I can't find anything to do with a logo within my stylesheet.css that it needs to be added to the stylesheet.

Anyway heres the main concept of the job.
    [+] Hiring someone to insert a logo (successfully) into my already current website theme

I have all the necessary files, if need be I can give you access to my ACP, so you can directly alter the stylesheet within joomla.

Paying via paypal. Not sure exactly how much it will cost, but give me an estimate. Surely it shouldn't be that much since all you really need to do is insert a div into the stylesheet and maybe the main page.
    proXace? Reviewed by proXace? on . Someone to insert a logo into my current website theme (Joomla) Alright, so I'm completely new too using joomla. The issue I am facing is that I want to insert a logo into my current theme. I'm not sure whether I can do it directly through joomla or not. I'm guessing that since I can't find anything to do with a logo within my stylesheet.css that it needs to be added to the stylesheet. Anyway heres the main concept of the job. Hiring someone to insert a logo (successfully) into my already current website theme I have all the necessary files, if Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    LotOfTalks.com
    That's so easy, I can do it

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    Send me a PM with all the details, if you want to take my help.

I can do it easily.

Thread Information