Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6864 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    nice thread, thanks Robert

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    MechoDDL.com Leaserver.com
    That's indeed a great share. Really informative.

Thanks for sharing this
    || Leaserver : Virtual Server Solutions
    || Leaserver.com - Virtual servers | Netherlands
    || 99.9% server uptime guaranteed
    || www.leaserver.com | email : [email protected]

Website's:
    LotOfTalks.com
    Quote Originally Posted by dotvps View Post
    Third way to obtain a merchant account is by Signing up for 2Checkout account which isn't free it requires you to pay onetime fee of $49.00 which is mainly an application fee. Howsoever, 2checkout is very user friendly but they do have a fraud system in place to catch fraudulent credit cards & PayPal users. Once again just like AlertPay 2Checkout requires your website to be verified but before you pay for your application at 2Checkout make sure you've a DMCA Policy, Privacy Policy, Terms Of Services, Report Abuse, and Refund Policy on your website as 2Checkout will deny your website if this information isn't showing on your website.

We have partnered with 2Checkout to be able to bring a great offer to WHMCS users. As a WHMCS user, you can get FREE account setup instead of the usual $49 USD signup fee. To take advantage of this special offer, simply click on the button below and login to our client area to obtain the code needed to enter when registering @

http://www.whmcs.com/members/2cooffer.php
    voila.! thanks alot mate, got my coupon and saved $49

Website's:
    9xhost.info
    Quote Originally Posted by dotvps View Post
    Third way to obtain a merchant account is by Signing up for 2Checkout account which isn't free it requires you to pay onetime fee of $49.00 which is mainly an application fee. Howsoever, 2checkout is very user friendly but they do have a fraud system in place to catch fraudulent credit cards & PayPal users. Once again just like AlertPay 2Checkout requires your website to be verified but before you pay for your application at 2Checkout make sure you've a DMCA Policy, Privacy Policy, Terms Of Services, Report Abuse, and Refund Policy on your website as 2Checkout will deny your website if this information isn't showing on your website.

We have partnered with 2Checkout to be able to bring a great offer to WHMCS users. As a WHMCS user, you can get FREE account setup instead of the usual $49 USD signup fee. To take advantage of this special offer, simply click on the button below and login to our client area to obtain the code needed to enter when registering @

http://www.whmcs.com/members/2cooffer.php
    Yes 2co is good to accept paypal payments too, and it is going popular too. I like its fraud protection system, to detect fraud payments.

I do recommend 2co

Regards
    9xhost.Net - Reliable Hosting Solutions
     Do you know 9xhost offer master reseller with free whmcs ?
    VPS @ $7.75/mo with cPanel

This is really good info mate. I am happy that some one is here to share their knowledge!
    Thank you very much!

I have been looking for something like this.
    It would be great if you could also do a Shared Hosting guide as well. Because usually people would like to start with a shared hosting and then jump into VPS world.

Banned
    Good info. Thanks

Website's:
    oulee.com ouleehosting.com litespeedhosting.co.uk ddosprotectedhosting.co.uk radiohost.co.uk windowshosting.im
    Thanks for this informative thread. I realized my mistakes before when I tried reselling a VPS.

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    Quote Originally Posted by ceekeigh View Post
    Thanks for this informative thread. I realized my mistakes before when I tried reselling a VPS.
    Everyone makes mistakes when you learn from those mistakes you become somewhat of a better person.

I also forgot to mention in the post if you're new to webhosting don't go in buy a cheap dedicated servers just cause you want to start VPS Hosting take your time an don't be in a rush.

If someone bash on your hosting thread about you beening a resellers don't even respond to them just act like they're invisible to you. Alot of this large providers such as HostGator, Hostdime, etc have started off as resellers with other providers then grew into large companies but they didn't do this overnight.

They worked hard at it didn't give up.

Website's:
    RapidTechHosting.Com
    Thanks alot for the guide.

Thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information