Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6878 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    earnviews.com joecartoon.org picturehosting.co

Smile FilePay.org Make Money Uploading Files

Want to make money just by uploading your file's and having people download them? If so then you can make a lot of money with us, we pay the highest percentage rate's and have the best offer's.

What we pay
    1.) 20% of all referral earnings!
    2.) 50% of all premium subscription's!
    3.) 60% Affiliate commission!

What makes us better ?

We pay the higher than most Pay Per Download sites. You can earn 60% from affiliate commission and 20% from all referral earnings! We also actually pay you unlike some companies. Our conversion rates are also amongst the top. Try us tell us are we better?

Payment Policy

Payments are sent NET30. There are no early payments.

All payment are made via PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal and need another method of payment like Liberty Reserve or AlertPay then in certain circumstances that could be accepted.

Feel free to check us out and start making money uploading

http://filepay.org

Like us on Facebook
    or
    Follow us on Twitter

Got any other question's feel free to ask.
    EarnViews Reviewed by EarnViews on . FilePay.org Make Money Uploading Files Want to make money just by uploading your file's and having people download them? If so then you can make a lot of money with us, we pay the highest percentage rate's and have the best offer's. What we pay 1.) 20% of all referral earnings! 2.) 50% of all premium subscription's! 3.) 60% Affiliate commission! What makes us better ? We pay the higher than most Pay Per Download sites. You can earn 60% from affiliate commission and 20% from all referral earnings! We also actually pay you Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    Another file host that makes you fill out a survey to download files = mega fail

where rate country bro I cant see

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by -boe- View Post
    where rate country bro I cant see
    There is no set rate per country, it depends on what offer the downloader chooses to complete. Some surveys pay as little as $.50, some as much as $50. I tried to get rid of every offer below $.50, when I get more traffic and unlock better offer's there will be none below a $1.

We have been using CPALead, but will be switching to AdscendMedia in a couple days. They have better offer's and conversion rate's(they are the one's I just quoted you on how much they pay) since we will be using them soon.

There is 1 thing I will guarantee any member. We will beat all competitors in rate's, if you find someone who pays higher rates that 60% of all affiliate commission, 50% of all premium subscription's, and 20% referral's we will raise our's to beat theirs.

Website's:
    We are now using Adscend Media. Get paid top dollar for your downloads.

Website's:
    iFunMaza.com
    Elaborate this

All payment are made via PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal and need another method of payment like Liberty Reserve or AlertPay then in certain circumstances that could be accepted.

at what Circumstances?

We pay the last week of every month. OMG!!

FB - http://www.facebook.com/IfunMaza
    Twitter - twitter.com/#!/iFunMaza

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    Welcome to KWWHunction.com FilePay,
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

i cant see Make Money page with out making a/c... hell no i am not making a/c

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by immu View Post
    Elaborate this

at what Circumstances?

We pay the last week of every month. OMG!!
    Not everyone has a paypal and some countries are blocked by paypal. This gives those users to be able to use our site also.

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3KiNG View Post
    i cant see Make Money page with out making a/c... hell no i am not making a/c
    The make money page would be the file upload page, so therefore you have to have a account. How else are you supposed to get paid?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information