Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6815 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default sBorg- please guide me

Hi i just bough sborg plan.

i want to download torrent from a provate torrent tracker and upload to file hosts and streaming hosts.

and then i want to see to that private tracker back.

but i don't know how to do these.

can anyone please help me,

i search a lot in KWWH but couldn't get screen shots or instruction on using sberg

so noob to sborg

please help me
    pedrosa Reviewed by pedrosa on . sBorg- please guide me Hi i just bough sborg plan. i want to download torrent from a provate torrent tracker and upload to file hosts and streaming hosts. and then i want to see to that private tracker back. but i don't know how to do these. can anyone please help me, Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Vineservers.Com
    what is sberg

Website's:
    Nyan.cat
    maybe he meant sborg.

Quote Originally Posted by chemicalx View Post
    what is sberg
    stupid me, sborg

Quote Originally Posted by Tagay View Post
    maybe he meant sborg.
    yes

Website's:
    eotips.com
    i think sborg explanation is also on there official site
    http://site.sborg.us/features/screenshots/ <--------------- Here

Quote Originally Posted by Desi_Boy View Post
    i think sborg explanation is also on there official site
    http://site.sborg.us/features/screenshots/ <--------------- Here
    thanks,

i checked that but still couldn't understand how to download torrent file from a torrent track and seed to the tracker for the same

Website's:
    sborg.us
    1. Check if your sBorg host supports torrents or not
    2. If they do, ask for the transmission logins and add them in the setup page
    3. Upload torrent on the index page of sBorg, select the settings and hit the activate button

sBorg seeds the torrent to a ratio of 1 by default

V3g3ta | Halcyon | Abhi

Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
    1. Check if your sBorg host supports torrents or not
    2. If they do, ask for the transmission logins and add them in the setup page
    3. Upload torrent on the index page of sBorg, select the settings and hit the activate button

sBorg seeds the torrent to a ratio of 1 by default

yes mate i am using torrent supported hosts and i followed your guide,

now everything works wonderfully.

thanks a ton !

btw is it possible to upload a stored file ( in sborg) to fsc directly if i misted to add fsc before downloading?

thanks again.

Website's:
    sborg.us
    Yes, you can use "Upload from folder" to do that IF the files are still on your server.

It's a checkbox on the index page, tick it and then use the drop down menu to select the file you wish to re-upload.

V3g3ta | Halcyon | Abhi

sBorg is a php based script for uploaders. You enter the filehost or direct links or torrent file that you want to process. Lets say its a movie. You enter the links or upload the .torrent file, select what you want to do and start sBorg. sBorg will download the files from filehosts using your premium accounts that you provide in setup page. If its a torrent that you uploaded, it’ll download the the torrent and move the files to its directory. After download is done it’ll scan what it has downloaded. If its a rar/zip/001 file, it’ll extract/merge the files to get the original file. If its a video file, it’ll take screenshots of the video and upload to imagehost. It’ll also remove files such as .nfo .txt .url and others that are included in the archive. If you have chosen to rename the file, it’ll rename them all and add your desired prefix. Then it’ll grab IMDB information about the movie and start creating your post with screenshot, imdb info, title/description that you procided and so on. After that, depending on your choice, it’ll re-rar/split the completed file and upload back to filehosts into your account. It’ll include the links in the post and finally post on your blog/forums/ucms that you have chosen. It’ll also keep a copy of the post in its log.

Best part is, it does everything on its own so you can close your browser as soon as you hit the “activate” button. It’ll do everything and mail you the report.

Thread Information