Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6749 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default best option for fastest downloading? please help me

Hi,

i just got a sborg hosting which allows torrent.

i can download and seed from it.

but it's taking too long to download, at times even 20 minutes,

i got to download with in a minute through ipt tracker or any other tracker each and every time,

also i should seed at least 1:1 as fast as possible so that i wouldn't get banned in tracker,

what is the best way do these?

can seedbox do this?

please help me.
    pedrosa Reviewed by pedrosa on . best option for fastest downloading? please help me Hi, i just got a sborg hosting which allows torrent. i can download and seed from it. but it's taking too long to download, at times even 20 minutes, i got to download with in a minute through ipt tracker or any other tracker each and every time, Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

anyone please? it would help me a lot !

Website's:
    JustCDkeys.com
    you need to download off fast trackers like SCC

even then speeds are not always gonna be fast.. thats bittorrent and it all depends on seeders

Quote Originally Posted by nForc3r View Post
    you need to download off fast trackers like SCC

even then speeds are not always gonna be fast.. thats bittorrent and it all depends on seeders
    thanks for the reply,

i have ip torrent account. i see many people finish downloading within a minute and posting links. but for me it takes 20 + minutes to download with the present host.

can rdp help me to download very new torrent in ip torrent.

thanks.

Banned
    i think your sborg host is overselling.
    usually scene torrents are seeded very well on ipt/scc etc.It should take you no more than 1-2mins to download a 350MB tv show.

Try a vps or dedi if you are unhappy after switching host.

Quote Originally Posted by sceneguy View Post
    i think your sborg host is overselling.
    usually scene torrents are seeded very well on ipt/scc etc.It should take you no more than 1-2mins to download a 350MB tv show.

Try a vps or dedi if you are unhappy after switching host.
    thanks a ton. you cleared my main doubt, it seems my host lied to me

will rdp help to downloadnew tv shows in a minute when it comes to tracker ?

i can pay the price upto 26$ a month, what would be best for me, vps or rdp or dedi mate?

thanks again.

RDP is currently the best out there but you'll have to manually do few tasks.
    If you prefer automation over versatility, I'd suggest sBorg from some reliable host.

For RDP I'd suggest the following (although it's also advisable to research first!)
    AwesomeRDP

For sBorg -
    sBorg

Both of the hosts I provided are very reliable and would help you download fast.

Quote Originally Posted by CryoSpectre View Post
    RDP is currently the best out there but you'll have to manually do few tasks.
    If you prefer automation over versatility, I'd suggest sBorg from some reliable host.

For RDP I'd suggest the following (although it's also advisable to research first!)
    AwesomeRDP

For sBorg -
    sBorg

Both of the hosts I provided are very reliable and would help you download fast.
    checking both options mate,

but cold you let me know whether vps or dedi better then rdp ?

one small problem in rdp, i have 500 kbps speed need and i saw the cursor getting stuck and pages moving slow because of my net speed ,will that be the case in dedi and vps too?

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by pedrosa View Post
    checking both options mate,

but cold you let me know whether vps or dedi better then rdp ?

one small problem in rdp, i have 500 kbps speed need and i saw the cursor getting stuck and pages moving slow because of my net speed ,will that be the case in dedi and vps too?

thanks.
    Well it depends on which OS the VPS or Dedicated Sever is using.

• For Windows, you'll have to use Remote Desktop Connection to manage it.
    • For Linux based OS, you'll use SSH to manage it. This one is what you're looking for, I suppose, as it takes less bandwidth.

Dedicated servers are usually more costly but they are state of art in hosting. As the name suggests, you get full access to the hardware contrary to the hardware being shared in VPS.

I hope this helps!

yes mate,it helped me.

i use windows 7. and i understand that dedi is better then rdp.

but when using it, how we connect to dedi mate, for rdp we use rdp option in windows 7, for dedi i am confused,

also is there any trick to make rdp less stucking mate? (cursor and overall load problem)

i have 1gb ram, increasing ram will improve loading in rdp mate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information