Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6909 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    traffic-masters.com

Thumbs up Targeted Traffic - Adsense Safe - User cPanel - Starts from $2!

Do you want highly targeted traffic sent straight to your website?

We specialize in providing our users with high quality, targeted pop under traffic at a low cost.

Why buy traffic?
    • Boost your Alexa rank
    • Lower your CTR
    • High converting (Amazon e-stores, Adsense, Adult)
    • Useful for site flipping

Web Traffic Prices
    2,500 Visits = $5.25
    5,000 Visits = $10.00
    10,000 Visits = $19.50
    20,000 Visits = $33.50
    50,000 Visits = $70.00

Adult Traffic Prices
    2,500 Visits = $6.30
    5,000 Visits = $12.50
    10,000 Visits = $24.00
    20,000 Visits = $41.00
    50,000 Visits = $85.00

Alexa Traffic Prices
    2,500 Visits = $7.99
    5,000 Visits = $15.00
    10,000 Visits = $28.75
    20,000 Visits = $55.00
    50,000 Visits = $131.25

Features
    • User cPanel - Pause/Unpause traffic, edit url, edit traffic amount to send each day
    • Geo Targeted - Over 40 Locations!
    • Niche Targeted - Over 330 Categories
    Unique Visits
    100% Adsense Safe
    • Live Support

Rules
    • No pop ups / pop unders
    • No annoying sounds / Videos
    • No illegal javascript
    • No drug / Pharmaceutical Sites
    • Quality websites only

cPanel
    Click here to view the cPanel

What our customers have been saying about us
    traffic-masters traffic has been monitored over the last week by myself for the 5K package with GA on a highly ranked video game related site. I am happy to report that he actually offers one of the better traffic services here on DP. I’ve tested and monitored many so far and his traffic stands out above the rest. Let me explain why…..

1. Frankly….it’s cheap, but the quality is there, unlike most services here!

2. I track via GA, as most serious webmasters should. Most services will track via AWstats, which is inflated 5-10X the amount of uniques you truly receive. I purchased 5K and received 2.5K from the service, which is OUTSTANDING. Most services here will give you maybe 1.5k uniques out of 10k of purchased traffic, only to state they reference AWstats.

3. Stats- 2,500 uniques- 2.34 pages viewed – Avg time on site: 2.34 – Bounce Rate – 78% (very good, close to SEO traffic)

4. Received a lot of Adsense revenue, Clickbank purchases, and Infolink clicks, which all result in $$$ for $5 of traffic.

In conclusion, give his service a try and track through a reputable analytic program like GA or other paid alternatives. You won’t be disappointed. Make sure to use “tracking links”. - grafx77
    I don’t want to admit this as I want to keep this Traffic source to myself but as there’s hardly any reviews I thought I would spill the beans…
    Firstly, TrafficMasters is really helpful and quick at replying and will treat your personally not just like another PayPal ID number.
    The traffic option I wanted wasn’t available at the time on his website, but he set up a personalized traffic package for me.

So about the traffic…
    I’ve brought traffic from many other sellers on DP and hardly any of that traffic actually gets tracked in Analytics something like 0-2% gets tracked, unlike Traffic Master’s where a high percent does. So this is real quality traffic.

Traffic Stats from Traffic Masters tracked in Analytics for the past few days -
    Visits 1299
    Pages/Visit 3.49
    Avg. Time on Site 3:32
    Bounce Rate 48.34%

PLUS…For the first time ever I’ve had some conversions!

Great stuff all round, found a Traffic Provider for life now no more searching yay.
    I had a nice boom of business for the seven day package I purchased. Please contact me as I would like to buy more traffic!
    took a while to track and improve but seen to have nailed it LOL
    How To Buy
    Select a traffic package, enter your URL, niche and location then hit "order now" - PayPal Only. We will then set up your traffic campaign and email your details to login to our system

Live Chat
    Skype - Traffic.Masters
    Twitter - Traffic_Masters
    TrafficMasters Reviewed by TrafficMasters on . Targeted Traffic - Adsense Safe - User cPanel - Starts from $2! Welcome to Traffic-Masters http://traffic-masters.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/traffic-masters-banner.gif Do you want highly targeted traffic sent straight to your website? We specialize in providing our users with high quality, targeted pop under traffic at a low cost. Why buy traffic? • Boost your Alexa rank Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

IS it real traffic or Fake?

Website's:
    traffic-masters.com
    This is real traffic

Website's:
    Bossgfx.com powerupbacklinks.com
    in wat ways u generate these traffic?

Website's:
    traffic-masters.com
    Traffic is generated via parked domain redirects / pop unders

Banned
    Website's:
    frienDl.Org ddl.li RdpNL.CoM
    Demo Please

Website's:
    MwMaster.co
    anyone purchased ? or any review please

Website's:
    traffic-masters.com
    We have been selling traffic on other IM forums (digialpoint,warriorforum etc) all our customers are always highly satisfied and we get plenty of return clients because of our service!

Instead of offering review copies post the term "free hits" when you are replying and we will pick one person every 24 hours to receive 1,000 targeted visitors - your choice in location and niche

Thanks!

Banned
    Website's:
    HotWallpapers.me AustraliaFlood.net VirtualUpload.net
    Google adsense will ban you if you will order traffic from him

Website's:
    traffic-masters.com
    ThumperTM
    We have been selling traffic since 2008 - not one person has had there adsense account banned due to using our service

Our traffic is from genuine users - our service 100% complies with the adsense TOS

Please don't "de-rail" our BST thread

Regards

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information