Well well well, you never know what life brings you, weeks ago i was getting things ready for this website, today i am selling it, well shit happens and we gotta move on, that's just life!

For starters, i am not selling this website because some FileHosts Removed their Affiliate programs or whatever, i am not that kind of guy, get it out of your head, i've never depended on FileHosts Earnings.

Anyway, back to the site.. it has been build a couple of weeks ago, it got me a while to get things ready and live, since its fairly it of course got no traffic..
Besides having no traffic, its running on WordPress and has a unique theme, meaning no other blog has it.

The sale includes:

Website (Including WordPress Database, theme's PSD and Coded Files)
The Domain (Registred at Namecheap)
1 Bonus Domain: tvdump.me (since it's no use to me anymore)

Ownership Proofs:

http://scenedumps.org/owner.txt

Starting BID: $135
Minimum Increments: $5
BIN: $200

Payment methods:
PayPal
Western Union

You might consider the bidding price high but i can't go lower than what i've paid for, thats for the Theme Designer and the Coder.

Auction ends on January 28th 12.00 AM GMT+1
Raptile Reviewed by Raptile on . SceneDumps.org - Unique WordPress Blog + Bonus Well well well, you never know what life brings you, weeks ago i was getting things ready for this website, today i am selling it, well shit happens and we gotta move on, that's just life! For starters, i am not selling this website because some FileHosts Removed their Affiliate programs or whatever, i am not that kind of guy, get it out of your head, i've never depended on FileHosts Earnings. Anyway, back to the site.. it has been build a couple of weeks ago, it got me a while to get Rating: 5