Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6678 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Hello , May someone tell to me some advices about my website ?

Hello , thx for help ...
    Im selling oron premium accounts

I created an website with adult content ,now most Important problem is Traffic , i found some methods to get traffic without spending money ,
    and at the moment im getting 400-600 visits every day (in 2 weeks of work ) , and thats are my downloads :

As you can see Im not the best seller in the world ... well If someone has a bit of advices I will be very , very thankful .

Well my 2 most important questions are ..

Which is an good method for your opinion to get traffic in to an adult site without spending money ?

How can I better sell these Oron premium account ?

Well also i can subscribe as your referal for the change id like some advices how to build that website better and how to sell better..
    I work hard 8 -10 hours each day but i started from 0 alone and I dont have much experience. So experienced Person it is like gold for me .

I'm not the best english writer I know , I hope just that you will understand me :/

Thx guys .
    AlexxxMaster Reviewed by AlexxxMaster on . Hello , Might someone tell to me some advices with my website ? Im selling Oron Pre. Hello , thx for help ... Im selling oron premium accounts I created an website with adult content ,now most Important problem is Traffic , i found some methods to get traffic without spending money , and at the moment im getting 400-600 visits every day (in 2 weeks of work ) , and thats are my downloads : http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q517/alexposter90/oronweb.jpg As you can see Im not the best seller in the world xD ... well If someone has a bit of advices I will be Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

You can't make money without spending money, not even on Internet.

Website's:
    ihide.info
    URL ??

depends how original your site is and all. and you possible might not have your site fully setup so you are not getting traffic from some areas.

best way to get traffic without spending money.. tell people about your site... by email, by phone, by word of mouth. also free backlinks on other sites
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

Thread Information