Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6982 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mediafire and Rapidshare rock!!

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    google.com
    whatever he says !
    mediafire has more copyrighted material than rapidshare at present ,
    and even owner knows that
    My Avatar is 100% Me.

Website's:
    webcare360.com
    Again its time for RS to grab the uploaders attentions ....
    WebCare360.Com - DMCA Ignored Offshore Hosting
    Shared Hosting || Reseller Hosting || VPS Hosting || Dedicated Servers (Romania / HongKong / Russia / Nethersland / Egypt)
    sales[@]webcare360.com || webcare360[@]live.com

great site

no freedom

Mediafire is just awesome ! Alot of Legal stuff is stored there and the greatest thing is it offers same download speed for free users as it offers to premium members and it never forced any one to buy its premium by adding download restrictions or waiting time !

Mediafire all the way

I think the 'get paid for download' days are over. There will be many new sites spring up - talk big - then take your registration money and when you least expect it...their door is slammed and locked.. up. So beware and don't jump too fast. It will take a long time and when the sites (just a few come will come back) they will be paying in point reward fashion like Rapidshare did but still got busted. But there are ways around the reward systems...but none for the pay $$ for so many downloads. Those are long gone. All this crazy crap happened just since 2007 when Rapidshare first showed on the scene. Before NO $$ were paid. We put up softs and a few Mp3's. Not many movies around until RS. All before on the usenet binaries.

The $$ stuff was good for some of you while it lasted...but now R.I.P. It is all over.

I think the feds are going to leave Mediafire and the other hosts alone. What they did with Megaupload might just be to scare the other hosts and keep them on their guard, and it's working (hint: Filesonic and Uploaded.to).

Even if such a crackdown occurs Mediafire would be the last host they would think of targeting as it's much less used, comparatively. And even if people use it for hosting warez, there must be an equal number of people who use it for legal purposes.
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. ? George Bernard Shaw
    ?
    Designer. Check my designs here.

Website's:
    eotips.com
    hope they will not close . very good company i like . no limits no caps. almost most of legal website are using for storing there stuff there .

I use mediafire just to store my own files i dotn share them thats the poinf with MF i think.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information