Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6715 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Thread Missing?

Where's the link checker with lytebox for IPB sticky thread gone from the Web Application/Script Support/IP.Board section?.

Regards
    zac2613 Reviewed by zac2613 on . Thread Missing? Where's the link checker with lytebox for IPB sticky thread gone from the Web Application/Script Support/IP.Board section?. Regards Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Nope, IPB Section as stated in the thread starter.

Regards

mmm mmm!
    I have asked the others to take a look. I hope one of them can answer you.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    Nyan.cat
    I can access those threads as mentioned on post 2.

even i too can access

mmm mmm!
    You two misunderstand. There is none of these two threads that are missing, but about an equal thread, only that it is about IPB. Not vB or phpBB.

Quote Originally Posted by Overjaculation View Post
    I have asked the others to take a look. I hope one of them can answer you.
    There hasn't been any reply regarding the missing thread since the quote above, so is there any news?
    The Acp can tell all that's needed to know about it's disappearance & it would be nice to have some feedback from the staff.

Regards

Should I assume that the missing thread can't be recovered due to the lack of response from the staff here!
    It would be nice to have a reply either way rather than being left in the dark, so to speak.

Regards

Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org
    There's really not much that can be done if a thread has been permanently deleted, sorry. As for why it was permanently deleted, I don't know. Do you know when you last accessed it?

Thread Information