Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6729 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org
    If it's completely private, what are your means of luring in the average user? Also, if you're going to use mediafire, the mediafire page would be indexed by google meaning they're not really private.

2.   Sponsored Links

Good point Phamous. Thats why Im asking for contributions to the setup as well as the design. I just know there are a thousand and one members here that do have a sense of community here on KWWH and that all the crap they speak is just blurb ... but deep down, they all want the same thing! If its not gonna be MF, its gonna be BH, or some other host. What I want is to go back to the days when "warez" if you can call it that, was about sharing what you found on the net and giving it freely without relying on hosts to support your greed for more RAM, HDD, or a ticket to see Justin Bieber! hahah. .... Bring back old school forums and let us be a group on our own without all the media hype or cash whores or status!.... Lets do it just for being ABLE to do mit!

Good thought though ..repped..!well then you're gonna need private donations to keep server up and running?!
    Rule #1 No Names
    Rule #2 Always burn the evidence
    Rule #3 Dont forget Rules #1&2

Renting 9 inch pacifier for chicks..interested? pm me!

wonderful topic, I guess this is what KWWH is all about, COMMUNITY .

I dont think I got to worry about donations... I can manage the costs.... as long as it dont go ballistic like wbb or others! hahaha... Its all about getting back to basics... mebbe just need that extra special way of upping and downing without the hassle of registration and payments and stuff.... as I keep saying... OLD SCHOOL. If the need to charge a fee for the goods is due, then I can and will assure all members it will be well within their means and something that even the poorest can afford. But that is something I hope never to implement.... its got to remain free!

p.s.... thanks akashlite and Phresh for the comments! +1 to you both.

I wish I could bump this thread! Maybe I should just ask for a gfx'er, a coder and staff?

Banned
    Website's:
    rko.com
    good luck with your project

Well, looks like I gotta go it alone! Seems that there are only cash-whores out there !!! Damn shame when you cant help people for nothing... (I meant that no-one is willing to upload/help a non-profit site... not that I want help for nothing!) I wish I could turn back the clocks 10 years.... half the kids on here wouldnt even know what sharing was all about!
    Can a MOD please close this thread... Thanks!

You know I'm up for it, just hit me up when you're ready.
    I'll try to help out where I can
    This is the staff, you have been banned

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information