Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6864 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default Canadian SOPA Could Target YouTube

The music industry is seeking over a dozen changes to Canadian anti-piracy bill C-11, including website blocking, Internet termination for alleged repeat infringers, and an expansion of the "enabler" provision that is supposedly designed to target pirate sites. Meanwhile, the Entertainment Software Association of Canada also wants an expansion of the enabler provision along with further tightening of the already-restrictive digital lock rules. It's concerning that some of these expansions will create a risky situation for legitimate websites, as SOPA did in the US. Michael Geist outlines the legal history and complications here.

http://www.parl.gc.ca/HousePublicati...5144516&File=9
    http://activepolitic.com:82/News/201...t_Youtube.html
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Canadian SOPA Could Target YouTube The music industry is seeking over a dozen changes to Canadian anti-piracy bill C-11, including website blocking, Internet termination for alleged repeat infringers, and an expansion of the "enabler" provision that is supposedly designed to target pirate sites. Meanwhile, the Entertainment Software Association of Canada also wants an expansion of the enabler provision along with further tightening of the already-restrictive digital lock rules. It's concerning that some of these expansions will Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ihide.info
    Dumb.. wont pass just like the US SOPA
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

Wonder how would Indian SOPA be?
    Screwed

Indian SOPA involves destroying the physical location that the servers are hosted at.

If trend goes like this, ISPs will be asked to install modems with a bomb attached. After 3 warnings, Entertainment industry sends a magick packet and blows the modem and computer. Hows the idea ?

Banned
    Indian sopa would take a bribe to get the site down . BTW, this would be one of the rules too.

^^TRUE

Banned
    dreams .... SOPA is dead and all futures of it will also be dead

Banned
    Website's:
    RevLine.net LinkDetour.net
    sopa i imagine would pass in canada, our government is useless.

Website's:
    oulee.com ouleehosting.com litespeedhosting.co.uk ddosprotectedhosting.co.uk radiohost.co.uk windowshosting.im
    Kill SOPA, that's all.

Thread Information