Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6809 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 171 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    they stop downloading for free users (after new servers are installed, they remove free user restrictions).

uploading as free user still working

Due to heavy volume, uploads are temporarily disabled for free users.

Uploads are only available to Premium users until additional upload capacity is installed at our datacenter.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
    Upload is stop not the download..
    Sorry for my bad English.

3.   Sponsored Links

Ok, so FF doesnt pay! got it!
    Screwed

They're also facing issues with paypal, seems that sending money is impossible for them right now ! if there is no payments this monday it's clear that they won't pay and they're just taking advantage of the situation to make as much $$ as they can before shutting down !

i also heard that paypal will freeze any filehost account if they do pay rewards for affiliates !!!

fingers crossed

i have 8 sales 40$ in total , i was happy to find a good paying host but now this i m not sure they mean it , but untill i get paid or denied i will be confused.

Website's:
    rlspeer.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilwing View Post
    i have 8 sales 40$ in total , i was happy to find a good paying host but now this i m not sure they mean it , but untill i get paid or denied i will be confused.
    A good moment and insurance is Extabit or Turbobit, the other or do not pay or close soon.
    Turbobit.net / Lumfile.com / Uploaded.net
    The Best
    LeafLeech.com

i posted the question several times in thier support site but no straight answer always we're waiting... they're making money and we aren't sure we'll be paid so yes everyone is confused !!!

after fileserve and filesonic every file hosting is taking advantage of uploaders , making excuses and in the end ran away withe money, i m sure oron will do that 2 , any ways monday is the D day ,but after what happened in last few days i have no hope ..

yep, it's the week end so if no new today sure there will be no payment (they're aussie it's almost the week end there lol)

still have like 600$ in my account i'll sue them if don't get paid lol

Quote Originally Posted by Arvendu View Post
    Filefactory is really good ...you can say #1 Paying website right now
    they are facing some download and uploading issue but maybe it will fix soon

Yeah, really good SCAM.
    Filesonic, Fileserve, Filepost, Filejungle

ROT IN HELL

Page 3 of 171 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread Information