Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6747 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 103 of 171 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1709
    Quote Originally Posted by kraftx View Post
    I have a question about Filefactory Traffic Share, if you are being paid per download do you want to turn on the traffic share? Does it hurt your stats in any way? Does it deter free users from buying a premium membership (this seems logical). Thanks for any direction on this issue.
    When you enable Traffic Share, you're giving that bandwidth away, so those downloads are not counted for PPD. Free users will be very happy because they'll be downloading like premium members and may also help with criticism about how bad FF's free user download support is.

Website's:
    cute2jav.blogspot.com
    "Sorry, no link to display. Either no hashes were sent or they were invalid."

WTF!?

Quote Originally Posted by hahahan View Post
    Few days after I requested my first payment,
    I've accidentally deleted the folders which i gained the most downloads from...
    (they should have develop a file protection function to prevent a particular file/folder when it's gonna be deleted accidentally)

SAD CASE...
    gonna reupload all my files...

When you first get started using FF, it's very easy to confuse the "delete file" button with "delete folder" button. But there's nothing you can do if you accidentally delete something - even an entire folder of stuff. Once it's gone it's gone, but all services I've seen are like that. If you make a mistake, they aren't going to restore the files for you.

If you delete a file, or an entire folder full of files, it doesn't impact any download counts for those files up to that point. But once it's deleted, people won't be able to download it anymore, so your download counts aren't going to go up.

Once you upload the files again, you'll have to post your new links out to your friends to let them know how to download your files again.

4.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    cute2jav.blogspot.com
    Quote Originally Posted by hyp View Post
    When you first get started using FF, it's very easy to confuse the "delete file" button with "delete folder" button. But there's nothing you can do if you accidentally delete something - even an entire folder of stuff. Once it's gone it's gone, but all services I've seen are like that. If you make a mistake, they aren't going to restore the files for you.

If you delete a file, or an entire folder full of files, it doesn't impact any download counts for those files up to that point. But once it's deleted, people won't be able to download it anymore, so your download counts aren't going to go up.

Once you upload the files again, you'll have to post your new links out to your friends to let them know how to download your files again.
    I see...
    Guess that I'm very clear right now.
    Thanks for your detailed explanation.

The remote upload seems better now. Yes, for those who said when we get the real link, we don't need to key in password and login name anymore.
    Thanks for the info and i just tested it.

it is able to RU from filefactory to filefactory?

remote upload is still not working! my files are all pending!

Are they gonna pay paypal thats what I need to know I can't stand this anymore.

Hi, they count 1 download from 1 ip /24 h or multi downloads?

Where i can find PPD table?;p

Website's:
    piggy-farm.com sexyBB.Info sex-talk.be

Thread Information