Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61039 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 121 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1709
    Quote Originally Posted by hahahan View Post
    thanks mate for the intro!
    RG ftp upload is amazingly fast... O.O
    have to accumulate $20 in order to cash out?
    RG 15$
    Netload 50$ or 25$ for create a voucher

Jake - Customer Support Manager replied:
    Hi there, yes we are looking into adding Payza and hopefully with have it up and running soon!

20% is a joke, and recently RapidGator has reduced her PPS rate too. now im concerned about this is just the beginning of lowering PPS rates for all the hosts. If one of two big hosts follow FF's example, the rest of them will reduces rates as fast as an avalanche travel down a mountain.

im wondering now what other hosts will do...

Die FileSucktory. Die.

@Richard
    I agree. will be a bad example. already looking for excuses

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    20% is a joke, and recently RapidGator has reduced her PPS rate too. now im concerned about this is just the beginning of lowering PPS rates for all the hosts...
    To be fair though, FF has always been 20% PPS. It's a shame that they removed PPD though.

I just hope the "password-protected" in their "new" Partner Program refers to the Password Protect feature in the latest file manager, which might be case.

Waking up this morning I couldn't help but LOL:

20% per sale and a minimum of $100 for payout request.

What on Earth have they been smoking at the FileFactory offices??? Is this some kind of late April's Fools???

Not only did they wait until the last day possible of payout request announcing "our PayPal has been limited". The limitation happened at least one week before last possible day of payout request as I noticed they removed PayPal as a payment option and introduced Avangate as a payment processor, and they wouldn't have removed PayPal willingly... trust me.

Regarding their new partner program: They should at least have set the amount per sale at around 50% pay and pay for re-bills as well!

It's a lot like (if not like!) Hotfile who also removed the PPD-system back in the days... but they didn't set a minimum payout request at $100, but reasonable $15. Sadly, this change resulted in Hotfile not being so hot anymore.

$100 is just... a joke.

In the very end, I think their new partner program may end up with lots and lots of users going elsewhere only to leave the FileFactory staff to partner each other. I know I will.

I am leaving the Factory when payment for recent affiliate program has been received and then deleting all of my Files, 'cause in the end, if there is no File, there won't be no Factory.
    Time to move on.

Goodbye, FileFactory.

You dug your own grave.

Banned
    same case what happened to extabit (180 days funds to clear)

have to move other filehost

It's the reality of the offer and the demand ! when the net was full with a bunch of FH we could dictate the rules, now there are 3 FH they chose the rules !

i just don't understand thier priority ! why changing templates and adding languages... and the most important to us : upload and payment issues are not resolved !!!

i don't wanna be selfish because i always request payment over 100$, but from what i know lot of uploaders do request 20$ per month ! so they wanted to reduce money request to gain time !

Si if they're reading this thread ! FF Team we don't care about templates, design, languages.... fix the upload and payment ISSUES.

Edit : the language seems to be not working well : French in my case

Télécharger les Paramètres Sécurité confirmée Dernières mises ?.....

Quote Originally Posted by Machar View Post
    • All Partners must abide by our Terms of Service, Acceptable Use Policy, Privacy Policy, Fair Use Policy and Child Exploitation Policy. Failure to do so may result in temporary suspension or permanent termination of your account.
    • We pay you 20% of the value of each Premium account sold as a result of your downloads or referring link from your site.
    • The following files do not qualify: Files smaller than 5MB and password protected files.
    • You must select a payment method in your account in order to be paid. You can lodge a payment request at any time if your balance exceeds $100. Amounts due to affiliates for any calendar month are paid 15 days after the end of the month. Both free and Premium members can receive payouts.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

rofl payout at 100$
    400MB filesize for registered users what a joke!
    they lower the filesize for free users to 400mb (bad decision) and increased HIGHER the payout to 100 (to $100 ??? JOKE) for non paying all the remaining ones. PPD also got removed.

goodbye FF

for the friend asked pw protect.files do not count (see red bold)

11.   Sponsored Links

Thread Information