Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6847 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 98 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    fwbb.org
    Been using them for couple of days. Uploading is great but FTP upload doesn't work for me at all. WTF.
    Downloading is slow as well even as a premium user.
    Live your life.

2.   Sponsored Links

Even premium is slow for members the best speed I got was 100kps

I'm checking out turbobit at the moment, it's affiliate program seems a tad complicated ! lol Generally, I use the remote upload function to transfer files from premium accounts to non-premium account, cuts down immensely on the time. I've used the turbobit remote upload to successfully upload some files from one of my premium accounts (not many left now !). However, I managed to upload some files, but others crapped out. I've tried exactly the same sequence as the successfully uploaded files, but they fail, so I think the remote upload might be slightly suspect (could be sheer traffic though, lots of people trying different filehosts). On the plus side, Turbobit has a sister site, Hitfile.net, and it's possible to copy your turbobit files straight to the Hitfile site, theres a button that lets you do it. The transfer speed is almost instantaneous, I copied 6 x 200+ meg files in literally a few seconds, the downside was that I actually selected 7 files, and only 6 got transferred, but what the hell it might have been user error ! lol If files from the sister site (Hitfile), can be downloaded at the same time as downloading files from turbobit, it should mean the download speed it doubled. You won't download a single file twice as fast, but you should be able to download 2 files (one from each site), at the same time, at the same speed.

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Stop posting screenshots of your earnings goddamnit

Bad bitch in my chevy.

1 More Sale But Not Updated

why turbobit give < 60% for sales?

Hey Status Updated but Sales Earning Low
    1 Month Premium Actual Price $8.98 his give me $3.7716
    its not 60%

turbobit sucks, really, they are paying but earnings were always low, and the thing about both turbobit and uploaded I hate the most, that with premium accounts they don't keep files forever on the servers.

Website's:
    JustCDkeys.com
    They keep files up to 120 days for premium users.. which is all not that bad.

They have good upload speeds and decent aff program.. and probably of the better options atm.

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    guys..,

turbobit.net and hitfile.net

do they pay individually ??

i mean.. can we get payment in turbobit as well as hitfile if we share files between them ??

or we can get payment from any one of them

need ur comments...

Page 2 of 98 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread Information