Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6795 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 407 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Welcome to KWWH

2.   Sponsored Links

i tested with netload but rate money very little , 1000 download = 1$ , very diffcult to change rank

Welcome reliable host please add remote upload and increase upload file size

What's free users download (kb/s) limit ? And how do you count downloads ?

@ maloxi
    I already get some support emails about the zoom upload problem. We are already working on this problem. I can't say how long it needs but I expect that it will work in at least 2 days.

@ masterbator
    No, the premium users do really have UNLIMITED Traffic they have no faire use limit. The only thing we have is some blocks to detecting account sharing (e.g. multi logins, and spam usage)

@ Ladyk,
    Yes if you upload a rar file with encrypted file names you have to give us the rar password that we can scan the file

@ Myown
    no Problem, please send me your user ID my mail [email protected] and I will take a look if i can set you up to 100.

@ Computerbuddy
    Thank you! I wish you a great Sunday.

@ Teletek
    we have just registered us at Alertpay and waiting on the account set up. I think it will be ready next weekend! But we will also add paysafecard, uKash and mywirecard payout. And we are also working on amazon and itunes payout.

@ simoestcool
    Thank you for your kind words!

@ shufol & hosmY & EngSniper
    Hello, I wish you a sunny Sunday ;-)

@ likeop
    Please send me your user ID to [email protected] and I will check if I can change your rank.

@ ernestger
    We have remote upload. But It's currently not very comfortable but we are working on that! If you want to download from a remote host at the moment you have to put your host-username and host-password before the host URL. e.G. http://host.com/file123.zip
    your host user: ernestget
    your host pass: p40tect
    than you have to write: http://ernestget:[email protected]/file123.zip in the remote upload box. Please test it. It it don't works just send me an mail to [email protected] and I will give you further assistance.

to all: We have 2 GB file size limit on BETA mode. So you can upload already 2 GB Files! Just try it!

Best regards,
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by NL-Mike View Post
    @ maloxi
    Yes if you upload a rar file with encrypted file names you have to give us the rar password that we can scan the file
    It's a joke, right ? So we are free to upload what we want but you'll scan all our files ? It's the worst rule that I've ever seen So if for example I upload some personal videos or documents you're able to see who I am, what I do....where's the privacy ?

Please increase stakes... its too low now.

Website's:
    RapidMovieZ.com
    Quote Originally Posted by NL-Mike View Post
    @ Ladyk,

Best regards,
    Mike
    No privacy??! SH!T

Banned
    Netload isn't a good hoster... they give everytime the IP's of the uploaded files if they get a DMCA... a lot of times happened this... and that isn't a joke!
    the rate will be fixed from the admin and it isn't correctly with the sales... so if you sell 25 accounts a day and the admin don't wanna that you have a better rate nothing will happen... big shame for netload...
    and the third point, if you request the payout in euros you will get paid in $... don't ask me why... but wtf??

Hi, mike. Wassup man?

Page 2 of 407 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread Information