Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6997 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 407 of 407 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407
Results 4,061 to 4,069 of 4069
    Banned
    tofuwizard If they send money to thid post email by mail in an envelope, and the owner of this place get this money " wtf this money and comes from THANKD GOD" and you

Quote Originally Posted by rooneyviet1 View Post
    http://www.rlslog.net/the-future-of-...tihosters-com/

not again

yesterday just see one, now bump again. the days when he not showed up I always got sales, and when he appear no sale.
    so, it's still a leeching site like real debrid, same idea.

well, rlslong has referral link there too. so uploaders there talk to rlslong??

i don't know why people have to download from rlslog, fastest release? so what? people can wait 1 hour for a lot more other sites to release, which offer better links.

Quote Originally Posted by Fack0rli View Post
    Sales last 5 days: 6, 3, 6, 2, 3
    Sold 50 Accounts the last 15 days - PPS 1

All fine
    125 for the last 15 - PPS1 all the time since 06.04.2012

have a few bad days (ridiculously bad) during this 15 days, otherwise, it would be 150 for the last 15 days.

working a shit load of day (in the right way) to get 3 sales only is not fine for me,but i have some good days, so overall, things are normal for me too.

why dontya guys plant a DDoS on debrid scam sites?

Quote Originally Posted by protocoldroid View Post
    why dontya guys plant a DDoS on debrid scam sites?
    blocking a ddos is easy if not done by several servers with several ip's alldebrid was ddosed few months back..

its going to be more than a month now and 2 of my payments are pending, if netload is not going to pay by next week then i'm going to block netload from all my sites

what kinda filehost is this? no support? no rules? no body even answer any queries? the paymenys are in just pending status from months n months n month and therz not a single responsible person from their support to answer all these questions

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJACK View Post
    its going to be more than a month now and 2 of my payments are pending, if netload is not going to pay by next week then i'm going to block netload from all my sites

what kinda filehost is this? no support? no rules? no body even answer any queries? the paymenys are in just pending status from months n months n month and therz not a single responsible person from their support to answer all these questions
    make sure you payment is paypal, then you will get paid.

is netload suspending accounts? i cant seem to login and i tried to request a new password by going to forgot password it but says This e-mail is not in our database! , but my links are working. anyone having any problems?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.X View Post
    is netload suspending accounts? i cant seem to login and i tried to request a new password by going to forgot password it but says This e-mail is not in our database! , but my links are working. anyone having any problems?

I think so... did you got a lot of DMCA Reports?

Pure Awesomeness!
    Thread closed, the "official" hasn't been on this forum for almost 2 months.

Thread Information