Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63716 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 51 of 407 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    69dl.blogspot.com 9mx.3mx.biz
    Quote Originally Posted by INDIANBOY View Post
    Thanks Mr mike for adding alertpay and wmz for payout .
    They send payment by Alertpay or not. Can you inform me about this.

PLEASE FIX NORMAL UPLOAD!
    AND FIX PPS SYSTEM!

FREE DOWNLOAD SPEED IS VERY FAST, IS BAD!

MORE FREE SPEED = NO SALES

Quote Originally Posted by dawinet View Post
    DEFINITELY. SALES NOT COUNT !!!!
    yes ur are right when pps was not introduced i made 18 sales in this month lol and now no sale

lol at other host threads people are complaining about slow free user speeds.

other host not pay per sale

Website's:
    69dl.blogspot.com 9mx.3mx.biz
    Only files over 100MB are counted as a point
    if i upload 1-99mb files then they not count my point ???

7.   Sponsored Links

very slow in Turkey...free download speed 10 kb...

yeah, told you guys, i am not gonna try netload until they count sales

you guys actually help netload earn some sales before it's stable and start counting sales.

the sales you made will be lost.

shame ,really what a shame, not prepared well and come out teasing people
    it's not about big traffic, they didn't even announce PPS plan in main site page, they seem to keep it quiet. PPS plan is quite hidden well to a lot of users.

the PPS plan is not even designed well yet and tell people that they introduce PPS plan, and they 90% PPS is ridiculous and that 2 day premium membership too, stupid like hell.

and why all of a sudden give so fast free speed? lol, there must be a reason for that.

i know they want sales too, but they might want to tease free downloaders first

everything is unprofessional.. it's a very key period,and their support is not dedicated to answer questions here as i can see, a lot of bug report and without a reply.

filesonic knows how to earn money, so they know how to please uploaders
    it's really a great pity that filesonic ran away with money and stop affiliate programs. they were quite professional before that.

most people are counting on netload.in for now , i am sure people would prefer to work with older hosts like netload, and eu host, is a netload premium account worth it for the FTP upload or not , it's still a question , i have to say.

we don't mind premium membership for uploading,but i least show people why it's worth before we get it going at the beginning.

even premium member with over 500GB data will have to get files deleted after ONLY 30 days, are you kidding me, if you want more sales, you have to keep files alive,damn ,they don't have enough money for this PPS plan i guess, they are trying to save HDD,damn, so stupid rule.

instead of giving unlimited space, why not give us 5TB space as long as we pay for premium, we pay for our data.

uploading is a pain, not count sales is bigger pain.

good luck and i will be back using netload only if netload work normally.

lol, just wanted to say , there must be reasons why netload.in and filefactory have never been in top place in the business even though they have been around for years.

filefactory was shit,but now look at how shittier filefactory is.

Premium sales were never counted from day one. Before my departure 3-4 years, I have attracted over 200 premium sales but I received not a penny from them. But that's alright, not everyone used its service for making $$$.

There's another thing, if you enter your paypal info incorrectly, they will simply ignore your payout requests while you ponder when the hell they are going to pay. I think it took me over 2 weeks waiting and waiting and waiting....until I emailed them and they said my paypal account was incorrect. It was my first time using Paypal and I was pretty stupid at the time. I also heard that if your personal info does not match the info in Paypal, they will ignore your payout request too. This however was unconfirmed.

plz fix upload bug with zoom

Thread Information