Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61113 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    ExploringPC.com DedicatedSeedboxHosting.com

Thumbs up Get Free 5GB Online Cloud Storage with Unlimited Bandwidth

Ever wondered about a free online space with unlimited transfer bandwidth?
    Don’t we have an answer for you!

Box.com offers a 5GB online storage account with unlimited bandwidth. Its uses cloud computing, so your data is pretty much safe and secure forever. You won’t get the usual “at least one download every 30 days or your files get deleted” nonsense as most “free” file hosts have.
    Your files live forever, and you do not need to worry about them being deleted at all. Moreover, its got some really exciting features like Desktop Sync, Admin Panel, Google Apps integration (for a monthly fee of course) which is really useful for businesses. And guess what? About 82% of the Fortune 500 companies use Box.com for their online file storage needs. Stunning, isn’t it?

A standard pros and cons list for you:
    http://exploringpc.com/free-5gb-onli...ited-bandwidth

Source:
    ExploringPC.com - PC tutorials, awesome free goodies, news and reviews on PCs, games and gaming hardware.

kundurocks Reviewed by kundurocks on . Get Free 5GB Online Cloud Storage with Unlimited Bandwidth Ever wondered about a free online space with unlimited transfer bandwidth? Don’t we have an answer for you! Box.com offers a 5GB online storage account with unlimited bandwidth. Its uses cloud computing, so your data is pretty much safe and secure forever. You won’t get the usual “at least one download every 30 days or your files get deleted” nonsense as most “free” file hosts have. Your files live forever, and you do not need to worry about them being deleted at all. Moreover, its got Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ihide.info
    dropbox
    sugarsync
    skydrive
    one.ubuntu
    etc.

there are loads. and they are all if not most are free.

I have a few dropbox accounts they give you 2gbs of space, but you can refer people and get up to 10gbs free, and they just had a recent beta test where you could get up to 5gbs extra.
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    I've being using box.com since September 2008 and think it's great. They've a great iOS app that's really easy to use before the whole iCloud thing started.
    Also use dropbox a lot too though but that's more work related as that's what most of the clients at work are more familiar with.

There great if you use them for legit purposes and are professional file hosts not like the warez fueled ones you see around here.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Banned
    They gave me 50 gig on mine.

Banned
    i think you are using Sony Android phone, all sony android phones get 50gb of storage

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    wtf 50gb? how.

Bad bitch in my chevy.

Code: 
    http://blog.box.com/2011/10/were-giving-ios-users-insane-amounts-of-free-storage-box50gb/

yep, connected with my SE android and got a 50Gb upgrade!

well it's time to say:
    "Thank you KWWHunction!"

Respected Member
    And it really pissed off the ones that payed $99 for 25 gig of storage before they started this promo.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

So anyone using their ftp app??

I've got 50gb too
    I have never used a service like this, so I have a question, all files I host there, are saved as private?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information