Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6807 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    fuck.you

Lightbulb Twitter Followers Upto 50K (Best Quality Guaranteed + Cheapest)

Hello people

Here I am going to offer you the best service you would have seen ever on sale in KWWH.

Get thousands of REAL twitter followers to your twitter account and in very little time.
    Much of these followers are genuine and not fake bots. So you can take full advantage of them and get high.

Packages:

5,000 followers = $10

10,000 followers = $19

15,000 followers = $27

20,000 followers = $35

30,000 followers (coming soon)

40,000 followers (coming soon)

50,000 followers (coming soon)

Expected questions:

Q: What do you require to provide this?
    A: Your twitter profile link or your twitter username. I need nothing else. (no password, no other details)

Q: How do you get these followers?

A: We have many twitter profiles and huge fan pages and we utilise the traffic from there to get you the followers in less time by promoting your account on our sites and profiles.

Q. Are these followers real and genuine?
    A: Yeah most of these followers are real since we get these followers by promotions instead of using auto scripts and fake tools like tweetattacks. We cannot guarantee that 100% of these followers will be active but yeah it will be really qualitative. If i was providing you fake followers by just using follow and follow back starategy then i would have asked your twitter account password but I haven't. What else i can say.

Q: How many days it wil take for order completion?
    A: About 2-3 days.

Q: What if my account is absolutely new like i amde just 1 hour before?
    A: We are promoting your profile from our profiles and sites not yours so don't worry about that you will get followers even if you are not active or much popular yet on twitter. Even you can make a new account and we will deliver.

Q: Since i will get so much of followers, Then is there any risk of getting banned?
    A: As long as one is on the right track, there is no fear of ban or deletion. We do not use any blackhat methods or bots to follow. All followers are delivered using legit techniques and nothing wrong is done so there is no risk at all of your getting banned.

Q: Can you do unlimited orders?
    A: Have you gone mad? We can only take limited orders as we use real traffic so you have to order fast. We will stop taking orders on getting bottlenecked.

Q: Are you offering anything else along with this?
    A: Yes We are planning to offer something very special along with this that you'll love but not today and it will NOT be FREE. We just may give discount to first 10 buyers even before its released.

Q: How do i pay for this awesome service?
    A: PAYPAL or ALERTPAY. PM me for payment details. I prefer ALERTPAY. So if you pay via alertpay you will be given preference over buyer paying by paypal.

Q: I have one more question.
    A: Hmm.. PM me if you stil got any doubt.
    Code: 
    First 5 customers will receive 10-30% discount depending upon the package you ordered.
    ravi_4289 Reviewed by ravi_4289 on . Twitter Followers Upto 50K (Best Quality Guaranteed + Cheapest) Hello people Here I am going to offer you the best service you would have seen ever on sale in KWWH. Get thousands of REAL twitter followers to your twitter account and in very little time. Much of these followers are genuine and not fake bots. So you can take full advantage of them and get high. Packages: Rating: 5
    I AM FROM INDIA SO MY ENGLISH IS FUCKING GOOD ,I WILL TROLL YOU.

2.   Sponsored Links

Pure Awesomeness!
    Rules mate, give them a read .

Thread Information