Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6781 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Cheapest WHM & WHMCS licenses?

I found a couple of websites that were significantly cheaper than what I was paying but I have forgot them. Albeit it's only around 5$ but I need to pay that bill twice so I'd save 10$ then I can save money on a WHMCS license also so it accumulates to quite a bit of savings which will help me keep my company stable.

So if anyone knows some cheap places please post them here, I don't mind using a referral link or whatever if you want to message me it.
    Sp32 Reviewed by Sp32 on . Cheapest WHM & WHMCS licenses? I found a couple of websites that were significantly cheaper than what I was paying but I have forgot them. Albeit it's only around 5$ but I need to pay that bill twice so I'd save 10$ then I can save money on a WHMCS license also so it accumulates to quite a bit of savings which will help me keep my company stable. So if anyone knows some cheap places please post them here, I don't mind using a referral link or whatever if you want to message me it. Rating: 5

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    GuardHosts.com
    Hello,
    I think you should take a look at LicensePal.com and LicenseCube.com for cheap WHMCS and WHM licenses.
    Best regards,
    Lokesh

Respected Member
    http://www.licensepal.com/

edit: I lost the race to post licensepal

Thanks Lokesh, do you have any referral link that I can use when I sign up - if I choose to go with one of those and thanks Jesse

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    http://www.licensepal.com/

edit: I lost the race to post licensepal

Shitzzz, So did I. Actually, a simple google search for cheap whmcs license gets licensepal as the First Link. Thought Sp would have found that site earlier and wanted more cheaper options.
    Screwed

Banned
    Website's:
    GuardHosts.com
    Hello,
    We are currently using LicenseCube for WHMCS license and LicensePal for WHM license(s). Unfortunately, I don't have a referral link.
    Best regards,
    Lokesh

WHM sites have referal links ??? and people get discount via it ???
    If yes then please pm me tooo as my Dedicated server Whm/Cpanel is expiring soon

Quote Originally Posted by foxman View Post
    Shitzzz, So did I. Actually, a simple google search for cheap whmcs license gets licensepal as the First Link. Thought Sp would have found that site earlier and wanted more cheaper options.
    I found a few cheap ones that were cheaper than mine but obviously I'd like to find an even cheaper site, as I don't want to have to change again

You may be able to get InstantcPanelLicense.com VPS license for $13 / month. BuycPanel with a coupon for dedicated server licences, $35 / month.

LicensePal offers WHMcs licences for $13 / month. It's the cheapest you can get as a small customer. As you grow you will be able to get $12 per VPS cPanel licence for 50+ licences and $11 when you reach 100 licences.
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

Cheers Krun!x, I only need dedicated WHM and WHMCS licenses though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information