Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6853 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Love the narration and the way you fcuked up the dumb feds

This has little or no relevance to webmasters running a warez (linking) forum, only to those stupid enough to get involved with actual uploading and credit card fraud. Though I agree that everyone should use SOCKS or Tor regardless of what they do online. Good story though
    9758fcdc0da017540d11889c22bb5a6e 939bae9ac6b3e1a84cebb7b403297b79
    Greetz to LaW eNfOrCeMeNt, MPAA & OtHeR ANTi-PiRACY ReLaTeD GrOuPs
    9ee6a213cb02554a63b1867143572e70 070bff8a9e240b11ee6b41e7d92b41ba

3.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    warezscenez.com Stonerslounge.net
    Man this read was so interesting I read it twice, Good Job on it, btw is it real or fake lol, because just by reading it, It seemed real to me.

Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShadowOne View Post
    This has little or no relevance to webmasters running a warez (linking) forum, only to those stupid enough to get involved with actual uploading and credit card fraud. Though I agree that everyone should use SOCKS or Tor regardless of what they do online. Good story though
    If you have a substantial amount of v.i.p, advertisements or donations on a "warez linking forum" you should be expecting a knock on your door within time if you aren't careful (in certain jurisdictions).

& Yes this story is real lol.

Interesting story, To0.

/me waits for the next chapter
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

Website's:
    warezstop.com
    nice story, shitty life man. now i know better to protect my identity with a vpn or proxy

wow, shit, thats absolutly fuckign amazing

Website's:
    forumflare.com
    Wow. Thanks for taking the time to write this To0.

Useful stuff.

Website's:
    epicimagehost.com
    This should be a book

Banned
    Website's:
    WarezWorm.net SpookyWarez.net DJWarez.org WarezJungle.org AlienMP3.com WarezAlliance.net
    I just read your story, very interesting, I am amazed of what the anti-piracy groups and some goverments are capable.

My opinion is that some of us the webmasters have a much more security simply because we live in Europe and some of us in Central and Eastern Europe, that gives us more security but that doesn't mean that we are untouchable.

I am happy for you that all is ok now, you need to be more careful when you make such sites, especially because of where you live, in the USA.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information