Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6653 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    saaki.net

Default Saaki.net - onapp based Cloud VDS from only $20/m with 100% uptime (HONG KONG)

C-512
    RAM: 512MB
    Hard Disk space: 10 GB
    IP address: 1 dedicated
    Uplink : 1Gbps
    Bandwidth : UN-Metered (FUP)
    Data center : Hong Kong
    $20.00 USD Monthly - BUY

C-2GB
    RAM: 2 GB
    Hard Disk space: 10 GB
    $30.00 USD Monthly - BUY

C-4GB
    RAM: 4 GB
    Hard Disk space: 60 GB
    $70.00 USD Monthly - BUY

C-8GB
    RAM: 8 GB
    Hard Disk space: 110 GB
    $140.00 USD Monthly - BUY

Windows OS
    Windows 2008R2, Windows 2003R2, Windows 2003

Linux OS
    Fedora, CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian

Custom ISO
    We will install any OS from your desired ISO file.

Do you block traffic?
    No. We do not block. By default, the Cloud Installer will configure your VPS's OS built-in firewall (like iptables) with default rules to allow ssh, pop3, http, etc. However, once you're in the VPS with root control, you can absolutely implement your own firewall policy. Your IP assigned will not have any filtering. Your usage is however subject to our Fair Use Policy.

How many IP's do I have?
    One IP per Cloud VPS.

Do you charge me by bandwidth usage?
    No. We do not, just one flat rate with unmetered data transfer in and out, unlike other cloud providers. This is a big plus when you don't have to worry about a huge bill at month end.

Why is it that you have China Speed?
    Our network backbone is close to China Internet backbones. Our customers take advantage of this to do better eBiz for China customers. Having said that, our bandwidth is also good for other parts of the world.

How secure is my cloud data?
    All the cloud data is stored on a enterprise grade RAID10 iSCSI SAN, and if you have backups enabled for your system these will be stored away from the primary data store.

Contact US

--OTHER PRODUCTS--
    KVM (Windows/Linux) |XEN HVM (Windows/Linux) | OpenVZ - Linux (USA) | Hyper-V 2Gbps - Windows (USA) | Backup | NL 1Gbps UN-metered Windows | NL 1Gbps UN-metered Linux | vmWare - Windows/Linux (Ukraine)

WaQas Reviewed by WaQas on . Saaki.net - onapp based Cloud VDS from only $20/m with 100% uptime (HONG KONG) C-512 RAM: 512MB Hard Disk space: 10 GB IP address: 1 dedicated Uplink : 1Gbps Bandwidth : UN-Metered (FUP) Data center : Hong Kong $20.00 USD Monthly - BUY Rating: 5
    Saaki.net | Hosting for Everyone
    Different flavored : vmWare, KVM, XEN HVM, Hyper-V, OpenVZ Windows/Linux/MikroTik VPS
    Different locations : Sweden, Romania, Netherlands, Hong Kong, Ukraine, Germany, France, USA, UK
    Contact US

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

okay!?

100% uptime is not yet discovered by science.

yes

No one reply tickets?

Orderd and paid for a VPS, but you gave me with wrong OS installed, please reply to my ticket, it's urgent!

They should be someone will reply your tickets.

Website's:
    saaki.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Kn1ght View Post
    Orderd and paid for a VPS, but you gave me with wrong OS installed, please reply to my ticket, it's urgent!
    Please let us know your Order no.
    Saaki.net | Hosting for Everyone
    Different flavored : vmWare, KVM, XEN HVM, Hyper-V, OpenVZ Windows/Linux/MikroTik VPS
    Different locations : Sweden, Romania, Netherlands, Hong Kong, Ukraine, Germany, France, USA, UK
    Contact US

I have opened a ticket for it, still waiting for a reply/update :/

Ticket #929798

Thread Information