Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6794 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    dediresell.com awesomerdp.com
    Paypal sucks , they even returned one guy who changed back after using 1 month . I called, showed them all the details no help .

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Call up Paypal, and tell them what is the issue. Don't sound like a chicken and be a bit more like they did the wrong thing.
    Totally useless. Nothing to lose? What about your phone expenses?

Take your loss and move on.

Paypal always protect the buyer, so next time, be careful dealing them.

Banned
    Website's:
    cityvillehelp.com
    this is rule according to PayPal terms and conditions ....

now i have the power to charge fees to any paypal user ..
    you don't have any option of not accepting the money ....

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

tell the a**hole paypal ...that i don't know who sent me that amount

i had not accepted the payment ... it's the PAypal team who accepted the payment and put that in my account ... and why i will pay the fees ???

according to this rule ..anyone can send money from hacked account to anyone and can put him/her in loss..

what kind of rule is this ??? is this the protection paypal offer ??? ?? i don't have any option of not accepting the payment ...
    that means if that hacker sends me 100000$ to my paypal then i will have to pay 10000$ as fees ???????????? again ???
    this way ... i will become beggar one day . even bill gates will become beggar ...

Quote Originally Posted by 0ccul7 View Post
    Call up Paypal, and tell them what is the issue. Don't sound like a chicken and be a bit more like they did the wrong thing.

Sound furious about your money and tell them what actually happened.

Should help you.

Or else, nothing to do
    The issue is.

When we registered for paypal, we clicked the "I accept paypal's terms & Conditions Agreement. That long section yeah.

On that User Agreement, there is one section:4.4 Risk of Reversals, Chargebacks and Claims.

Which says
    The receipt of a payment into your PayPal Account does not equate to the receipt of cleared funds. A notification that E-money has been sent to you, does not amount to a receipt of E-money in your Account unless you have accepted the payment. You acknowledge and agree that a payment transaction is completed and received by you even if it becomes subject to a Reversal, Chargeback. Claim, Reserve or hold. When you receive a payment, you are liable to PayPal for the full amount of the payment plus any Fees if the payment is later invalidated for any reason. In addition to any other liability, if there is a Reversal, or if you lose a Chargeback or Claim and you are not entitled to a payment under the Seller Protection Programme, you will owe PayPal an amount equal to the Reversal, Chargeback or Claim and our Fees per section 8 (including a Chargeback Fee if applicable) and PayPal will debit your Balance to recover such an amount. If a sender of a payment files a Chargeback, the credit card company, not PayPal, will determine who wins the Chargeback. You can find out more about Chargebacks by reviewing our Chargeback Guide, accessible via the PayPal Security Centre and the section called: ?Selling Safely?. The PayPal Security Centre is accessed via the PayPal website.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Ok, I did call them, and the person ends up saying "Hello" "Hello" "I can't hear you" "I am going to release the call because I can't hear you" and shit

Banned
    Website's:
    cityvillehelp.com
    if it's written like that
    then it's no option ..

close this thread .... and face the punishment for dealing with wrong guy

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    It would be really interesting to know how you can distinguish a CC payment from a Balance payment.

If someone has the answer, please inform us. Then I will close the thread.

i always hate PP fees

Banned
    Website's:
    cityvillehelp.com
    Quote Originally Posted by sniffdog View Post
    It would be really interesting to know how you can distinguish a CC payment from a Balance payment.

If someone has the answer, please inform us. Then I will close the thread.

if you make any illegal payment via paypal balance
    and the original account holder files a dispute then the balance will be returned and a chance of getting ur account limited (it's the matter within paypal )

and if you send money by charging money from CC , then the bank might file case on request of the original CC holder for making illegal transaction using CC via paypal ..
    in case of CC the bank/CC company(visa/Mastercard etc..) also have rights to peek into the matter ...*
    there are lots and lots of rules and punishments for credit card frauds ....
    hence the punishment will be more tough for both sender and receiver ..
    you might get thrown into jail ..who knows ..

Respected Developer
    You can't do anything about it.

I'd advise that you go through Escrow or Plimus when selling digital goods in the future.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information