Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61109 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Your reply has nothing to do with the question. Read again.

Quote Originally Posted by sniffdog View Post
    It would be really interesting to know how you can distinguish a CC payment from a Balance payment.

If someone has the answer, please inform us. Then I will close the thread.
    I called up and asked them.

They said you will never have the option to check whether it is from a credit card or paypal balance, until it is too late where you will have to accept the tragic! that someone just sent you money using their credit card and had stolen your money!!

Imagine if someone sends you high value payments like $2000 for a domain or something, using their credit card and then charges you fees for it!! Fucking paypal.

I think we should all boycott paypal and switch to another payment processor, or even someone strong enough could try to build a decent payment processor. Paypal for online businesses which sell "services" or non tangible things, is not a good option, it is the worst option.

I also asked them, I want the option to accept the payments, Why should I not have the right to decide what I want to receive or what I don't want to. Anyone could be selling these fees. I also asked him the concept of me going on "holiday" and someone sending me 10's of payments, and the conclusion of that would be ? I will end up paying 100's of ??? for something which I had nothing to do with. Paypal needs to sort something out before we continue. He just said you signed up to the agreement and that is how it is, there is no other way around it.

If you sign up to paypal, they control you and your money. That is how it is .

3.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Thank you for your research.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information