Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6713 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Any good domain registrar which accepts the payment both by Paypal and Alertpay ??

I have accounts on both Paypal(unverified) and Alertpay(verified) but since Paypal is bit insecure with unverified accounts. Therefore i want a domain registrar which accepts the payment both by paypal as well as alertpay.
    Also i want to know one thing. If suppose i brought a domain from registar say gossimer and after a year or two, due to some reason gossimer closes then what will happen to the domains registered under it ??
    That's why i want to buy the domain from a reliable domain registrar as i want to create a long lasting site.
    If anyone knows such domain registrar, please share it over here.

I have been using Gossimer for almost a year and i didn't faced any problem in it, but one thing is that it's Alexa rank is around 89,000 which is not very good. Also sometimes my anti-virus shows that there is some virus in this site. So i am wanting to try a new host
    raveeshm2 Reviewed by raveeshm2 on . Any good domain registrar which accepts the payment both by Paypal and Alertpay ?? I have accounts on both Paypal(unverified) and Alertpay(verified) but since Paypal is bit insecure with unverified accounts. Therefore i want a domain registrar which accepts the payment both by paypal as well as alertpay. Also i want to know one thing. If suppose i brought a domain from registar say gossimer and after a year or two, due to some reason gossimer closes then what will happen to the domains registered under it ?? :facepalm: That's why i want to buy the domain from a Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

dot.al

Respected Member

www.namesilo.com

Also for you first domain, use TRYNAMESILO coupon for $2 off of any domain

Thread Information