Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6615 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    vaporhostn.com
    Quote Originally Posted by onel0ve View Post

my dear mr . expert friend
    check http://blog.zhuzhaoyuan.com/2012/02/...er-than-nginx/ this. its tested with 2.4.1

one more http://blog.causal.ch/2012/02/micro-...-nginx-10.html

I would advise you to stop posting random links because as a web host you are terribly showing your lack of knowledge of any type of web server.

Just because you can do yum install httpd & read a blog from a random user who has not correctly configured each webserver to run at optimal speed does not mean it is correct.

Learn before you try to disprove anyone else, As i can ultimately burn you on why apache is faster, but this would become a fight. Which i am trying to avoid because of your lack of knowledge and my self being as a support for a company advertising here.

As for the user above this auto install script will not work with cpanel. Please google nginxcp.com

Does this work with Cent OS 6?

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Cent on Cent OS 5.8 and worked like a charm. Tested on Cent OS 6 and got this error in ssh, any help fixing this issue?

GnuPG has been installed
    Gnu Libidn has been installed
    cURL has been installed
    Libxml2 has been installed
    Libxslt has been installed
    Libc-Client-2007e installation previously failed
    Installation process exiting

3.   Sponsored Links

should to work with fedora no ?

Quote Originally Posted by onel0ve View Post
    you cant use apache. This script will install nginx instead of apache . And nginx is 70% faster then apache so why you wana use apache ?
    i mean, i want to change from apache to nginx. is that any problem with my current site?

note:
    my server already has directadmin.

Banned
    Website's:
    vaporhostn.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Webmin View Post
    Does this work with Cent OS 6?

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

Cent on Cent OS 5.8 and worked like a charm. Tested on Cent OS 6 and got this error in ssh, any help fixing this issue?

GnuPG has been installed
    Gnu Libidn has been installed
    cURL has been installed
    Libxml2 has been installed
    Libxslt has been installed
    Libc-Client-2007e installation previously failed
    Installation process exiting
    Please do the following

Code: 
    If centos (any rhel os) = yum update then do yum upgrade
    if debian = apt-get update then do apt-get upgrade
    Those will upgrade your sources, but it has to be done before running this script since some servers come with non-updated os's & have pr-built templates with old modules.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiung View Post
    i mean, i want to change from apache to nginx. is that any problem with my current site?

note:
    my server already has directadmin.
    Not sure about directadmin, but you can easily just remove apache & php then do fresh install of nginx with its php module. This script would work with it, but you would need to remove all services that this script installs or the script will fail.

Website's:
    imageditings.com shimory.com uniquerelease.com

May i know what is the problem?

Tried on Kimsufi 16GB RAM Centos 5 64Bit, but i never have problem like this before on vps. any idea?

Banned
    Website's:
    vaporhostn.com
    try to uninstall everything manually then re-run the script.. The picture does not show enough of the error.

Banned
    Website's:
    ImDBDL.com
    I'm using nginx along with apache

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    thanks. Use it on my dev servers occasionally. Felt it deserved a bump since i just used it

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    Interesting idea howeaver most of this can be done using package managers. (apt-get, yum, aptitude etc). Although I suppose its good for struggling users. I strongly recomend people who use this script to research and learn how to install these programs manually (even if you already have them installed), learning this stuff is a life skill when it comes to server managmenet [/end rant]

Not that it should detract from the script authors hard work, good job.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information