Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6775 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Using adf.ly for download links cause loosing site purchase commission ?

Hi,

I wondering if we using adf.ly as wrapper for real download link, for example from http://ul.to/t0baau7w/Hot_Chicks.zip to http://adf*****1495538/ul.to/t0baau7w/Hot_Chicks.zip will made us lost 5-10% for each sales we made from our website becaused the site referal is now adf.ly not our website anymore ?

Is there any other way to get our site sales commission back and still earning with adf.ly ?
    frogfoot Reviewed by frogfoot on . Using adf.ly for download links cause loosing site purchase commission ? Hi, I wondering if we using adf.ly as wrapper for real download link, for example from http://ul.to/t0baau7w/Hot_Chicks.zip to http://adf*****1495538/ul.to/t0baau7w/Hot_Chicks.zip will made us lost 5-10% for each sales we made from our website becaused the site referal is now adf.ly not our website anymore ? Is there any other way to get our site sales commission back and still earning with adf.ly ? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Short answer.. Yes you lose webmaster sale %
    long answer.... well of course you lose the webmaster 5% bonus, you are no longer directign customers to the site, adf.ly are on your behalf.

you're already losing your site reputation.

Reputation matters, if you removed the adfly things and popups means, you will get stable visitor(yes they visit again and bookmark you) but no body is ready to bookmark worst site..

reputation matters

Well said Torrfriend.

Thank guys, so lets kick out adf.ly, i just wanna try something new, it's boring there days

I thought that was obvious. Whatever comes between your site and the filehost becomes the referrer !

okay was using it with turbobit and i was getting my site referrals just fine don't ask my how but i can show u proof

it because you get them from your turbobit links. same here

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    I think you should use the ad.fly in a frame (not inters) then the referer should be kept intact.

Website's:
    oneddl.eu nfomation.net linksafe.me
    Unless you pass the adf.ly links through your own link protector, they will remain the referrer.

Nobody really makes good money of adf.ly links, so there is no reason to really use them. The best thing you can do, if you want to protect links and continue to make money off referral sales, is to use something link safelinking or linksafe.me. Both services offer protection, while keeping the original referrer intact.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information