Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6754 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    SixUpload.com WHangout.com

Default And Now Firefox 12 launched

Mozilla released Saturday (Manila time) the latest beta for its Firefox browser, featuring a silent update, developer tools and HTML5 video controls.

A report on tech site CNET said these were among some 85 changes that Mozilla included in the beta version of Firefox 12.

"Windows users will no longer get pestered by a User Account Control pop-up every time the browser updates, and the HTML5 media controls have been updated," it said.

This may mean security patches and other under-the-hood improvements can be delivered without interruption, CNET noted.

CNET also noted the developer tools indicate Mozilla's renewed focus on Web developer communities.

It said many developer tools built into Firefox have been fixed, improved, tweaked, or altered, including the Web Console, Style Editor, Page Inspector, Style Inspector, and HTML View, as well as the recently introduced Scratchpad and Page Inspector 3D View.

A smaller but still notable change has been to improve the HTML5 media controls, such as adding a full screen button.

Mozilla has also moved the stable release of Firefox to automatic updates.

Earlier this week, Mozilla had limited Firefox's updates to manual to check the effect of major patches Microsoft had released for its Windows operating system.

Firefox 12 is expected to graduate from beta to stable around six weeks from now, CNET reported

reference:
    Code: 
     http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/251788/scitech/technology/firefox-beta-12-features-html5-controls-silent-update
    saini Reviewed by saini on . And Now Firefox 12 launched http://i42.tinypic.com/r9rbqw.jpg Mozilla released Saturday (Manila time) the latest beta for its Firefox browser, featuring a silent update, developer tools and HTML5 video controls. A report on tech site CNET said these were among some 85 changes that Mozilla included in the beta version of Firefox 12. "Windows users will no longer get pestered by a User Account Control pop-up every time the browser updates, and the HTML5 media controls have been updated," it Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

JGM
    Smeggin' hell! v11 is only just out and they are talking about another update in 6 weeks time to yet another version

JGM.

•     
    mmm mmm!
    12? lol
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

•     
    Firefox is fucked, doesn't work on my pc properly. Im using Nightly, its better ..

•     
    Firefox just loves to get its new versions out

•     
    Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    may be u would see 50+ versions in next couple of yrs

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

•     
    Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    I use to like Firefox when it was on 3. something.

•     
    I think Firefox sucks

•     
    Respected Member
    Website's:
    GraffThe.Net MCSkatty.com MCSkatty.co.uk MCSkatty.net MCSkatty.org MCSkatty.info
    Waterfox was also updated to version 11.0 on Mar 13,
    Just for those who use it.

GraffThe.Net - The #1 Graffiti Download Site.

•     
    Respected Member
    No way? 12? Been waiting for it so long, last update was like 15 months ago.

/sarcasm end

They are starting to irritate me now. Fix 10 bugs > w00t let's release Firefox version X+1.
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information