Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61387 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Semi dedicated hosting solution. Which one is good?

Hey Pals

I need to make a website and expected traffic is 100,000 page views daily.

Since its an adult site so I thought to go for offshore hosting to avoid any problem of suspension. Though USA server will work good too as i think thr wont be any DMCA issues.

I dont want to mess up with VPS management, cpanel license cost and everything else. I am a noob at that. I just want simple hosting which provides powerful resources to handle the load and wont suspend because of high traffic. So i can't go for shared hosting as i think my traffic is large enough to get busted on shared hosting.

I was searching around and came across something called semi dedicated shared hosting. its just like shared hosting but with good resources and very less clients per server so just like vps but i would not have to buy cpanel and manage anything. so obviously prices are high than normal shred hosting

I found one provider:
    http://rapidleechhost.com/semi-dedicated.php

The prices are good and within my budget. I am ready to pay anywhere around 20-25$ per month for this.

Is the above provider good? Which other co. is providing this kind of hosting. Please suggest.
    flowers Reviewed by flowers on . Semi dedicated hosting solution. Which one is good? Hey Pals I need to make a website and expected traffic is 100,000 page views daily. Since its an adult site so I thought to go for offshore hosting to avoid any problem of suspension. Though USA server will work good too as i think thr wont be any DMCA issues. I dont want to mess up with VPS management, cpanel license cost and everything else. I am a noob at that. I just want simple hosting which provides powerful resources to handle the load and wont suspend because of high traffic. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Don't go for semi dedicated hosting. Buy a VPS.

Tell the HDD required ?

how do u know u will be getting 100,000 page views perday

Quote Originally Posted by Siruthuli View Post
    Don't go for semi dedicated hosting. Buy a VPS.

Tell the HDD required ?
    10 GB is fine.

why not semi dedicated?

Quote Originally Posted by msk19994 View Post
    how do u know u will be getting 100,000 page views perday

Not making the site for first time.

http://www.hostkey.com/vps/

VPS Mini 20GB HDD and Unmetered Bandwidth should work perfect for you . for €10 $13
    or their 100GB HDD for €20 $26.

Semi Dedi is just shared hosting with less users per server. Other than that it is just shared hosting.

There are 3 types of hosting that people go for. 1. Shared > 2. VPS > 3. Dedicated.

that is what im trying to avoid. vps setup and management and other things. Last time someone hacked my vps as it much much insecure. and going for cpanel + managed support becomes too costly.

There are many hosts who can help you in securing + configuring a VPS etc. Even if you do not use cpanel. As you know there are many other free alternatives.

Cheers,
    Ryan
    vpsBox - SolusVM Templates (w/cPanel) // PHP Scripts // BASH Scripts // Tutorials
    MyRSK - Budget (managed) VPS's with a touch of personal support!

You should see plans on KnownSRV.com. They have managed VPS servers and you can find cheap cPanel license (Licensepal.com). Also, you can go with Kloxo for free.

Go for a vps with knownsrv.com. kruno is a dedicated guy and he will care about security and what all things your site needs m his happy customer

Thread Information