Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6844 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default Refund from paypal is really difficult

wupload disabled my 2 accounts and paypal says " we can not guarantee of refund of non physical payments" and if they do not accept refund we can not force them only if lots of people have same problem, we follow the company and cancel their accounts. Otherwise, we can not force them to refund you.
    If you buy a physical material and they did not send you, we follow this problem till end.

Do not count on paypal about cancelation your host account and refunds.
    if company does not accept refund, paypal can not force them.

1000watt Reviewed by 1000watt on . Refund from paypal is really difficult wupload disabled my 2 accounts and paypal says " we can not guarantee of refund of non physical payments" and if they do not accept refund we can not force them only if lots of people have same problem, we follow the company and cancel their accounts. Otherwise, we can not force them to refund you. If you buy a physical material and they did not send you, we follow this problem till end. Do not count on paypal about cancelation your host account and refunds. if company does not accept Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

why wupload disable your accounts?

Website's:
    eotips.com
    same case last days , because of copyright infringements , now u have to face .... , no refund

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    It's a long known fact that the dispute procedure only is applied to physical goods not to services or non physical products.

Banned
    I uploaded my personal files and wil the filename of real movies
    and check their system (can not use md5) cause movies were no copyright files
    just names are movie names. And last reply from wupload was " go .... yourself, we do not refund you, do your best shot ". Can you belive a professional company reply with this
    language.

NEVER TRUST TO WUPLOAD, FILESONIC AND FILEPOST

cause my filepost account is banned for same files at the same time.
    These 3 companies are same.

If you signup filepost, never upload just leech them.

sniffdog, I did not know it. But Thanks god one of account was about to refund today and I canceled all rebills.

By the way, filepost use another company related with paypal
    and I had writen it before , they tried to rebill my account twice in 15 days
    (before 15 days of expire) and yesterday night they send me emails
    They can not rebill why ?

I send them "go ...yourself, you are cheater, you try to get another 1 month account before expiration,".. and then they ban me ))

DMCA infringement notices: 1 strike(s)

[trollface]

Respected Member
    I'm sure they closed your account for uploading pictures of rainbows and unicorns and shit Because that makes sense for a company to do to a paying customer.

Everyone knows PayPal does not, according to their TOS, do refunds for digital goods. You do not deserve a refund. If wupload does not say anything at all, you will get the money back. A two second call or email will stop that.

Thread Information