Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6732 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    free-backlink.in top-backlink.in freetopbacklink.in h-leech.com elivetv.in free-backlinks.in

Lightbulb (help) adf.ly type script some modify

i have adf.ly type script install on my hosting
    DEMO = http://h-leech.com/h/PXK
    i want anybody click on skip ads button so he will get mediafire's direct download link and download start instantly
    please any body help me

i WILL PAY HIM FOR THAT
    hiteshpatel007 Reviewed by hiteshpatel007 on . (help) adf.ly type script some modify i have adf.ly type script install on my hosting DEMO = http://h-leech.com/h/PXK i want anybody click on skip ads button so he will get mediafire's direct download link and download start instantly please any body help me i WILL PAY HIM FOR THAT Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    free-backlink.in top-backlink.in freetopbacklink.in h-leech.com elivetv.in free-backlinks.in
    any body please help me

Banned
    Website's:
    Ifyoureseeingthisinsteadofrealbiothenyourenotyetreadytoknow.com
    You don't make any sense.. Can you explain it clearly?

It begins...
    If you did not make this script, you either:
    - Bought it from someone, OR
    - Installed a nulled/hacked/cracked, etc etc version

If you bought it from someone, contact that person for help.

If you installed a nulled/hacked version, don't expect people to support you for free when you can't buy shit.

mmm mmm!
    Can you get someone who speaks your language to translate what in English what you really trying to say?
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

I saw the comments on the Cb

Let me answer you and with this answer u wont need any coder
    According to me u want please to come to your link generator site when ever the mediafire link is added ie when a person click download the mediafire link should come in your link generator site
    mate let me suggest you mediafire is freeee no premium link generator needed

ok my advice to you is that in that script according to me u can have a 468x60 banner at the top and an iframe website page as add when people are in the waiting section so i suggest u that why not make a separate html page where u add all your add codes ie fill that page with your adds and then link that page as the iframe add so that will get you more income on your site and u wont have to waste any money on coding

Banned
    Website's:
    Ifyoureseeingthisinsteadofrealbiothenyourenotyetreadytoknow.com
    Quote Originally Posted by hiteshpatel007 View Post
    i have adf.ly type script install on my hosting
    DEMO = http://h-leech.com/h/PXK
    i want anybody click on skip ads button so he will get mediafire's direct download link and download start instantly
    please any body help me

i WILL PAY HIM FOR THAT

So you want this "download function" on your "download button"

Right? Just link to direct download?

http://199.91.152.28/3znxhnaxtzig/3p...720p.part1.rar

Website's:
    battleduty @ yes you right

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    he wants to link the skip ads button to his premium link generator which would give out direct link instead of mediafire link. In short he wants to show ads on skip ads page + on that premium link downloader page

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by humour View Post
    he wants to link the skip ads button to his premium link generator which would give out direct link instead of mediafire link. In short he wants to show ads on skip ads page + on that premium link downloader page
    no bro
    php coder add mediafire link gene script in adf.ly's script so only 1 page open by downloader

mediafire link gen script is very small and this script stream page at server side

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information