Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6727 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Webmasters Needed

Hey guys, I have been in the business of forum administrating for a long time. (about 4 to 5 years now)

I have owned many forums from gaming to hacking to technology to graphics.

Along side being a member on KWWH I am going to be setting up kind of a general forum with little aspects of different sites onto it.

Obviously I will be looking for a good team to work with.

If anyone has any good ideas to put into the site or is interested in helping out then drop me a PM.

Regards,

OSX
    MrOSX Reviewed by MrOSX on . Webmasters Needed Hey guys, I have been in the business of forum administrating for a long time. (about 4 to 5 years now) I have owned many forums from gaming to hacking to technology to graphics. Along side being a member on KWWH I am going to be setting up kind of a general forum with little aspects of different sites onto it. Obviously I will be looking for a good team to work with. If anyone has any good ideas to put into the site or is interested in helping out then drop me a PM. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    dreamteamdownloads1.com
    Hi OSX, I do know a couple of real Webmasters with Admin and all round experience, but you might have to give them something to help them out, as they are Uni students, but I have found them excellent in every field.
    It is very tough these days to find good trustworthy Webmasters/Admins

Contact me on my site with your details, and you can see their work. Register with the same user name and introduce yourself, so I know you are on and can open my pms to you.
    Visit Ladybbird's Site For Free Good Stuff & More Help, Click Here

Thread Information