Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6901 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Question What is Different between Webmoney Kepper Mini, Classic, light?

Today I register on webmoney. I need it to receive payment from Filehost. After register I try to create a wmz purse. It automatically create new purse for me. What is Different between Webmoney Kepper Mini, Classic, light? What kind of Charge & Limitation they have?. WEb Money site is too complected for me to understand these things. Here is a screenshot of my wmz purse. Can I receive & send payment with this purse? what are the monthly transaction limit for this purse? What will be the charge? What kind of purse is best for transaction?
    MSL6600 Reviewed by MSL6600 on . What is Different between Webmoney Kepper Mini, Classic, light? Today I register on webmoney. I need it to receive payment from Filehost. After register I try to create a wmz purse. It automatically create new purse for me. What is Different between Webmoney Kepper Mini, Classic, light? What kind of Charge & Limitation they have?. WEb Money site is too complected for me to understand these things. Here is a screenshot of my wmz purse. Can I receive & send payment with this purse? what are the monthly transaction limit for this purse? What will be the Rating: 5
    Sorry for my bad English.

2.   Sponsored Links

Any One Know? please answer..

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

ok I want to transfer my account to web money keeper classic. How can I transfer my account to classic?
    Sorry for my bad English.

Thread Information