Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6277 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Website's:
    vaporhostn.com
    Quote Originally Posted by accyuklad View Post
    well im fucked i got few days to find a host that as a big hdd at least 100gb or more lol

also dont want to spend alot as its a free site and i not gaining anything from it
    Quote Originally Posted by saini View Post
    They have 1st linux vps plan with only 25 gb space but with affordable price , but in shared plan i am having 250 gb space,...now tell me why i move to vps with low disk space.,.
    If they give me 250gb space for lifetime in 1st vps plan then i can think of upgrade.....
    And what is the difference between linux and windows vps hosting...?
    I would just like to let you know in a real web hosting business no company will offer 100+GB of space for a shared hosting account.

Shared hosting is meant for small to medium sites meaning nothing needing to much resources. That includes HDD so if your company is offering 100+GB and you know for a face they do not have the financial status of a giant corporation then you soon will face downtime or issues.

When ordering HDD's from datacenter just getting a 4x4tb SATA raid setup can cost up/or more then 400$ USD. Which gives you a better picture as to why these large HDD space are very hard to allocate for shared hosting since it does not pay as much as you wish it would.

I warn all users to keep watch and use common sense of what you are buying.

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    No one is stopping anything and yes, we will be offering what we were offering. We were not forcing any one to upgrade, but as the abuse was going up high, we planned on taking any more new customers.

The plan to stop was as the abuse was going well over the limit and servers were getting loads as high as 650.

I hope the confusion is clear and we will try to provide the service that we were providing, and stay updated, as we will be bringing some more things in the next few days

Thank You

Asif H.
    COO, WorldWideXS

Banned
    ye service will still carry on now

saini your website still online

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information