Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6959 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 337 of 387 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337338339347 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 3868
    Any one Received money in bank ? now 6 days no money they playing with our emotions

even if you get sales, you have to wait 90 days to get money or may be 60 days. Its not acceptable.
    If you can wait, use turbobit waits 40 days and I received money 4 times till now

Still didn't receive the payment,I seriously think that this a big BS by NL.

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    sounds quite weird, no one is saying they are paid into thr bank even after 5 days of getting so called "payment" from NL. will wait for 2~3 days & then we can officially call them scammers.

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

whores not scammers, they are now scammers

@ Dj.IcE

As I can see from your early posts your request was confirmed on 26.09.
    I guess vie international bank wire? Thats only 5 days. Most banks dont work on saturday and sunday so its just 3 days you waiting now. If you live in a non EU country, it can takes up to 14 days(saturday&sunday dindt count). Depends on your bank&country. Thats what I know.

How ever, I have a german friend who is @ low level and requested his money on saturday so tomorrow he should get the confirmation. Requested via bank transfer with his german bank account. I?ll update you guys

7.   Sponsored Links

all transfers inside country (Germany) are realized day by day, did anyone made ever transfer inside country which takes 5 working days even 3?

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    Its not bank transfer, its bank wire.... thr is good difference & involves processes like checking source of the fund(if sort of illegal or like that) then conversion of currency etc etc

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

konrafal can you please just leave Netload and this thread!

Reading your bs every day makes me sick

huff...i just waiting for them to implant others payout like Webmoney or others...there's no way for me to request via bank transfer lolz...hope they will add it fast.

Thread Information