Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6853 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 377 of 387 FirstFirst ... 277327367375376377378379 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 3868
    Banned
    They are taking transfer fees 2times for EU bank transfer.
    1st time when u made request and another one when they are sending it another 5 euro from ammount which u requested (u can see it at ur pdf)

Website's:
    AmaderShare.Com miniDL.Org SpiceDL.Org PureDL.Org SpicyDL.Com
    Hello
    we want to inform you that we have just approved your payout request. It can take
    up to five business days until you see the amount in your account, depending on how
    fast your bank will handle our transfer.

Thank you for using Netload.

Best Regards,
    Netload.in Team

Waiting!! waiting!! waiting!! (confused)

3.   Sponsored Links

No, they are not taking double fees, at least not in my case, i had 3 payouts this mounth, the last yestarday and always got the right amount. (EU bank transfer) In PDF i have the same as requested amount.

Banned
    how long did u wait for last one ?

2 days to be aproved and 2 days after was on my bank, so 4 days after a requested.

akrrushi - what was the bank comission ? how many % or tax ?

Is a SEPA bank transfer, so no comission/tax, i can transfer from my bak to anyone that have a SEPA bank account just for 3€ and the reciver does not pay any comission, is the same for NL, they charge 5€ but is not a problem.

Has anyone had any emails from netload regarding them adding avangate or another payment processor for people to buy premium.
    I feel I am wasting my time uploading to netload if no one can buy premium, I was getting a minimum of 7 sales each day before, now I am lucky if I get one.

WoW! Netload Really Pays Internationally, Got The Money In My Local Bank TODAY!. Requested 18 Oct. Thanks Netload...My Local Bank didn't charge me anything...Only Netload charged me of 15 euro + 2% commission.

@tibbsy79, You're Absolutely Right, It's very difficult to get sales now a days, i got 1 sale yesterday, only 1 sold account for 8 days...How long we're going to wait for netload to add another payment processor?

I have already moved my files to another host and am making great sales again. I still use netload but if they don't add more payment options soon I will not upload to them anymore as it seems like its a waste of time.

Thread Information