Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6893 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 385 of 387 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385386387 LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 3868
    Yep sales from resellers did not count.

But take a look at the resellers, some of them sold 1 month of NL for 25€ lol
    Almost all of them are more expensive than NL.

so that means no CC for us humble uploaders?

Quote Originally Posted by ananisikim View Post
    they mean, they will prefer resellers instead of direct sale from links. This means uploaders are fucked up
    then tell AK to fuck up resellers too. netload asked for it.

Website's:
    VKL.com VCD.net VCC.org
    15.10.2012 Payout by International Bank Transfer - $187.00 done

But I don't receive money.
    V L T N

hi guys
    two quick questions about affiliate program,
    to be rewarded:
    1)should I be premium user too? (I do not think so)
    2)would a paid by phone purchase be tracked?

Me, not premium user, gave my ref link to a friend of mine that starting from it completed the purchase with pay by phone option, but no sales were tracked
    Is that normal?
    Thanks

Unless he didn't keep the cookie, (that's how the referral link is tracked, it creates a cookie from your link which lasts 14 days)

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kokokoko View Post
    15.10.2012 Payout by International Bank Transfer - $187.00 done

But I don't receive money.
    Can then take up to 7 - 10 days for bank processing, im on EU Transfer and its 2 days to be accepted then 5 working days to get in my bank, so if i request Monday it tends to hit my bank account the following Monday.

mhh he clicked my ref link (from his computer) then completed soon the purchase.
    It sounds me that pay by call purchases are not counted

that was fast. international bank received after less than a week

very good chicoes

I hope I get my old payout I requested on the 24th of September, I've yet to get a reply, it's been over a month, I send a couple of emails a week but nothing. I had no problem with my 3 latest payout requests after that, got them in 2-5 business days after approval for EU bank tranfer.
    Can anyone help me contact them, is there another way besides the HELP/FAQ page, maybe a personal email of someone from the staff? I think Mike shared one but I don't remember it.
    Trusted buyers: warezfreak09, aishamontreal, gamelord, gruby4678, sharesz, ancient, wCruiser, madsnipper.

Quote Originally Posted by taxidiver View Post
    very good chicoes

I hope I get my old payout I requested on the 24th of September, I've yet to get a reply, it's been over a month, I send a couple of emails a week but nothing. I had no problem with my 3 latest payout requests after that, got them in 2-5 business days after approval for EU bank tranfer.
    Can anyone help me contact them, is there another way besides the HELP/FAQ page, maybe a personal email of someone from the staff? I think Mike shared one but I don't remember it.
    [email protected]

11.   Sponsored Links

Thread Information