Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61041 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 53 of 387 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
    that's just not true
    I have been paid everything they owe me on time (hate the 30 days waiting) but I am paid up 100%

though there support sucks (2/3 of the time they just ignore me)
    seems like if it's something they are interested in you get a response the same day
    if not then you never get a response
    and there site is in massive need of updating
    BUT THEY DO PAY

Banned
    FTP upload speed even with premium is f*** crap.

Quote Originally Posted by charles View Post
    it's silly to have new people asking every few minutes about the same damn question, when they will get payment.

and it's more silly to answer those questions again and again, for one reason, netload is too lazy to correct the new waiting day, for another reason, people need to read before they ask.. the payment day is repeated every few pages, it's not like you will have to find out that answer after reading 52 pages. they can find it every few pages, i am sure about that.

my suggestion is to ask mod to edit the OP of this thread,and put some useful info there.

every day this thread is filled with "when will be the payment sent to us?"
    - "30days"

i do want to read posts in this thread, but i don't wanna read posts with the same damn question and answer. i believe most of the others will have the same opinions.

we want to read useful posts with useful info:

payment confirmation, payment method confirmation, sales issue, etc.

for instance, "i just got paid from netload via paypal requested 30 days ago "
    "i just got paid from netload via alertpay requested 30 days ago"

something like this!
    i like to hear something like that, i am sure you do too.
    I dont like to read your teach in every posts of you everyday, can I?

I dont like to see your thinking everyday, can I?

You are too much! You are very annoying!

Quote Originally Posted by akibaba View Post
    I dont like to read your teach in every posts of you everyday, can I?

I dont like to see your thinking everyday, can I?

You are too much! You are very annoying!
    sure you can (by not visiting this thread), LOL

i am thinking for the whole people who can benefit from this thread, not just your selfish need for yourself only.

all you do is visiting this thread without some real and useful input, just trying to get some useful info that you need? is that what you do? huh? you don't contribute anything, fine, fair enough, nobody is blaming you,but you blame people who is trying to help without contributing you own part first.

i don't like people's asking same question spamming this thread either, but i can't kill them , can I? (maybe you are one of them, that's why you are againist me)

all in all, you are just on the beginning level of uploader, SERIOUSLY.

when you start to love one host, you will try to protect that host, NOT just thinking about your own earnings.

when people were earning good with wupload, they didn't want wupload to die, so they hated spammers and they requested wupload to disable internal wupload to wupload remote upload.

Website's:
    yealee.com forum.yealee.com directfiledownload.com
    NL pay and will be paid Plz don't spam Bullshit post and no panic
    Join with me [Help Exchanger Group ] in skype..

Please Somebody help me with FTP problem

I normally use Filezilla to upload files. I just signed up with Netload. I keep searching for the login information to use to upload files using Filezilla. Maybe I am dumb or something. But I just can't find it. Could someone help me locate it. Or do I need to update to premium membership to find it? A quick response will be most welcomed. Thanks

u need premium membership for FTP access

That answers it. Thanks my good man!

9.   Sponsored Links

i buy a premium account on netload and still i can find ftpupload link, please help

FTP for premium only ... I want upload to this hosting but how? via browser? I will want buy premium but first must make some sales...

Thread Information