Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6476 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 335 of 387 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345385 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 3868
    Hello,

we are working on adding Credit card also for United states!
    I already stay in contact with Avangate.com

Best Regards
    Mike
    Netload Support

yes we are working very hard to get more payment options and we are on a good way to get them soon!
    I know that it is very hard without them but I promise you that we will handle this within the next weeks!

Best Regards
    Mike
    Netload Support

Quote Originally Posted by Fack0rli View Post
    Man the next one

EU Bank Transfer takes up to 5 working days

Perhaps you should go back and read my previous post before making these stupid faces

wait until next Tuesday, and i think it should be clear.

but seriously, how much money you can get via bank transfer this time, i think too little percentage of your total balance.

there is still no guarantte that netload will pay 90 days later even if they pay THIS time via international bank tranfer.

because 90 days is really too long, especially at this period, which means 90 days looks as long as 180 days.

if they find this reserve system and payment option they have right now don't work out well until 90 days arrives, they might not have enough money and they will change the stragedy again.

trust me, nobody will join netload, it's those old members who have huge money in their account will keep struggling, hoping to get the money out, otherwise, there is really no point for people to join as new affiliate.

they will have to get what they earn today in 90 days, and pay 15 euros +2% at min balance of 50$, and yeah, they deduct you 15 euros (about 19$), and 1$ more, that's 20$ in total, and you get 30$ only. what a joke.

besides, what makes you think you have enough faith that they will pay you without kicking you out after 60 days saying you are inactive users.

let me say it again, faith based on previous guaranteed payment. not because you think they are big and old on your own way.
    filefactory is big too (2005-2012)..is there anybody has faith on them based on what they did the past 2 momths.

well, even if we got payment via international bank transfer, it will stay this way until 90 days arrives, it's gonna be a long way before something is clear.

5.   Sponsored Links

Hi how i can understand that
    If
    Revenue older than 30 days
    how long i must wait?

Basically now it's more than 90 days,They keep re-adding my funds back to reserve,
    They cheat to keep our money.

Why my available balance gets decreased everyday??

Same here my balance also going down

At least you guys have some funds added to your available balance at some point. I have nothing added to it at all, not even a single cent and yet more new sales are just added to reserve.

Quote Originally Posted by tofuwizard View Post
    At least you guys have some funds added to your available balance at some point. I have nothing added to it at all, not even a single cent and yet more new sales are just added to reserve.
    This is weird.

My reserve is getting released to my available balance everyday. But I get very little sales or rebills nowadays.

Thread Information