Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62325 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 21 of 387 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by charles View Post
    and when you try netload ,dont bitch about €2, because if you can't give up €2 fee charge by netload for every payout, simply don't try netload, netload is a host to make big money, not a host for PPD people who can't make big money.
    Pro tip: They charged this very same fee even when they didn't have a PPS plan at all and people got 2.5$ for each 1000 download but I can't blame you, you obviously weren't grown up enough to use internet back then, let alone know about Netload. We'd just really appreciate if you stop spreading your nonsense, thank you.

@Ashleyuk1984, NL has never ever sent payments in less than a month, they took as long even 2-3 years ago that I started working with them. Also they not only take the 2 EUR, they will not pay the transaction fees either and paypal will charge you their usual 4.5% fee too, that's the way it is and there is nothing we can do about it. I even sent them an email complaining about this because I can't believe they're still doing this after all these years but obviously they don't read their emails or they don't care.

Have a problem with FTP, communique in filezilla
    421 There are too many connections from your internet address.
    How i can fix that?

i said, dude,can't you invest 1 hour to read posts before you try a host?

the fact of the matter is they pay via paypal and bank transfer (2 most realiable method), every 30 days after your payout request, sometimes it takes 31 days or 32 days, but that's not the fucking problem, you have wait 30 days, so waiting one or 2 more days won't be issue at all, so don't bitch about that.

sometimes they pay via alertpay, yes, just sometimes, and it takes longer than 30 days, it's not guaranteed, so , you better not try alertpay or you will cry here for sure.

and when you try netload ,dont bitch about ?2, because if you can't give up ?2 fee charge by netload for every payout, simply don't try netload, netload is a host to make big money, not a host for PPD people who can't make big money.

if you want small money, try rapidgator for PPD plan
    if you want big money, and make sure you have the ability to make big money with netload, then, try netload, you will be surprised.

May 16th, you still have to wait until June 16th, or 17th. and sometimes they pay on weekend or holiday, sometimes they don't ,so wait a few more days until it comes to week day.

it's always much better than uploaded.to shit, isn't it?

60% of initial order, and 30% of recurring order ? are you kidding me,and with the shitty payment method for payout and shitty method for people to buy premium...with that reseller page there, you think it's easier to earn big with uploaded.to.

i quite like the neltoad support style recently, yes, to ignore uploader who can't live with them, as i can see, most big uploaders/big earners can live with netload.

and you can notice that recently, support of extabit, uploaded.to, rapidgator started to ignore repeated shit from users, it's tiring to answering those lame people's questions nowadays for him.

All this is true but you just forgot to add a very small upload speed most of the time which sometimes seem to upload on netload servers almost impossible (like tonight).

Website's:
    Free4Free.org
    Netload is dead for Free users ? I cant upload files using zoom. If I upload a 5 part games, 2 parts are uploaded and 3 are not. And netload keep saying they are marked as blacklisted. On the other hand if I upload them using ftp (In Premium Account), All of them are uploaded x-( What the hell is going on with Them ?

yeah right, netload is dead for Free users,
    It would be better if they would allow ftp for free users aswel

just pay me netload
    2 payments of $ 250
    great host

just got paid $1280.. exactly after 30 days!

i just got paid 3 hours ago via paypal 28 days after payout request.

@ sycokiller
    invest a premium account, or leave it, simple.
    if they allow free users to use ftp system, then, they are dead host soon.

because when zoom uploader fails, just like today, we premium users can still use ftp upload, which makes me feel i am a happy premium users,and makes my premium membership worth it.

@ Barkerblank
    like i said, sometimes we have slow upload speed, but they are not dead for whole day, maybe for a couple of hours zoom uploader is dead for nl.
    but i can always use ftp upload method, though it's slower than zoom uploader method,but it's better than nothing.

no invest , no big money as return, this is the key for everything.

don't just FREE FREE FREE...

people can try rapidgator, it's free,lol..

Quote Originally Posted by drokam View Post
    Have a problem with FTP, communique in filezilla

How i can fix that?
    do you know ftw?

10.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    linktrooper.com

because when zoom uploader fails, just like today, we premium users can still use ftp upload, which makes me feel i am a happy premium users,and makes my premium membership worth it.

@ Barkerblank
    like i said, sometimes we have slow upload speed, but they are not dead for whole day, maybe for a couple of hours zoom uploader is dead for nl.
    but i can always use ftp upload method, though it's slower than zoom uploader method,but it's better than nothing.

no invest , no big money as return, this is the key for everything.

don't just FREE FREE FREE...

people can try rapidgator, it's free,lol..
    Zoom uploader works perfectly for me...I have not had any problems with it

Thread Information