Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63000 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 237 of 387 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287337 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 3868
    Banned
    when will this germans will talk english ? Same problem for russian. They ignore other languages except their own language.

Website's:
    WikiFuckingPedia.com youcanSUCK.it
    when will this germans will talk english ?
    Dude, maybe they just cant understand you ?
    The world is a mess.

Banned
    Thunders21, you got what I mean ? They always reply to emails in german not in english . If you got what I mean why they do not understand my small grammer error ?

1.08 eu transfer still nothing

Banned

Default Hello

guise its 100% sure that neload not going to pay

6.   Sponsored Links

guys u know it's 30 business days?! so calm down

Quote Originally Posted by DoggY DuKe View Post
    Guys have patience. Netload will surely pay us. Netload is a not a running scared dog who will run with all our money after just PP blocked them. Netload is old and moreover it is a honest filehost. They will eventually find alternate method to pay us especially asian uploaders.

Why the Fuck you Paypal are not blocking hotfile and rapidshare merchant accounts? Because they are american based company? right you paypal assholes? Paypal you Sucks. You fucked everyone and those you fucked them will never ever use you. Now i want my govt to ban using paypal and i will send my innocent doggies with a ban message to my govt that they should start thinking of banning paypal now. I salute to pakistan govt that they have banned Paypal. Paypal should not be a accepted payment processors in our country now.

Paypal Fucked everyone not only a filehost accounts but also a normal freelancer who use to earn some little bucks doing webdesigning and seo stuff online.

rapidshare is swiss based and hotfile is panama

offshore !

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

too all the haters..

you all know that their paypal is blocked.. for aprox 180 days ? not sure.. abt the duration..

95% of ppl purchase via paypal and they pay us wt the money they got from premium sales via paypal so now their balance has been blocked so how would they us ? they are obviously not going to pay us from their personal account

just be patient..

and please some german speaking brat send em a mail in german to add the cheque option for payout..

who get payoff?

Quote Originally Posted by forever1973 View Post
    guys u know it's 30 business days?! so calm down
    dude don't make us stupid, we working with them much longer and we know better when we should get our $, so u r wrong it's 30 days

edit: now I see that, 30 business days lol, when they changed from 7 to 30 was 30 normal, but it wasn't changed on the site, now it 30 business days

Website's:
    universaldownload.net
    I dont know whats going on first they are not paying and they changed in request page to pay in upto 30 business days.

Thread Information