Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6470 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 9 of 387 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    Banned
    if you do not have personal web page or forum or not a moderator in popular forum
    you do not have chance for a sale a day. Netload is a garbagecan because they ignored us
    and our wishes and never trust them again .

Why do you always come in this thread if you're gonna talk about how garbage the host is? If the host is garbage don't upload/download from them and just go find another host to use. Seems pretty simple to me.

Quote Originally Posted by sahil00150 View Post
    i know that i translated already but didnt got any meaning of these words on google translate g?ltige , gel?scht , n?chsten and bro i request them to cancel my payout throw alertpay then they replied me this email same address i used for payout from moneybookers and they paid me.
    i think they do not cancel payments.. once it's gone it's gone but you should not email at mike@netload.in email @ support and why the fuck did they closed their irc ? damn they will loose bussiness if they keep 3 figure [u have more than 500$ pending right ?] earnings of uploaders...

bro i don't think they will pay you for this because they did'nt paid when their cookie store function was not working they owe me more than 2000$ but let's leave it and move on i eaned more than that in a month so why bother wt that 2k ? best of luck for your future sales..

remember something is always better than nothing atleast ur getting paid..

Banned
    adrunkenmess, I used them in the past and earned over 20.000 $ in the past with PPD. They were at top with great FREE speed (over 400-500 kb/sec). And then after filesonic and fileserve flee, too many members joined and this consufe the admin of netload.
    They wanted to catch the fishes and added PPS. But even if There are lots of problems in netload , mike ignored us. And Sorry adrunkenmess, but this means they are garbagecan you like it or not.

I barely post using netloadin, I've had a few sales when I do post. When I was on PPD I made anywhere from 3-14$.

Switch the content that you do post up and post in forums where there are lots of premium NL users that way you dont have to worry about free user speed.

Or you could post unique content on a forum without many Premium users and try to get sales that way. If you are a premium user in NL, put up a screenshot of your DL speed so they will know its safe to buy a premium acct.

What is the best PPS Plan ??
    * Plan 1: (A fixed amount of $12 USD for every initial order.)
    * Plan 2: (90% revenue share of all initial orders.)
    * Plan 3: (60 % revenue share of all recurring orders.)
    * Plan 4: (30% revenue share of all initial and recurring orders.)

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoWarez View Post
    What is the best PPS Plan ??
    * Plan 1: (A fixed amount of $12 USD for every initial order.)
    * Plan 3: (60 % revenue share of all recurring orders.)
    * Plan 4: (30% revenue share of all initial and recurring orders.)
    In my opinion, plan 1.

Banned

is best cause 11.2$ at least you get (except 2 days account).

9.   Sponsored Links

^I got an 8.55 sale on the 90% plan so if an American buys, they pay in AMerican currency.

Official thread has been unlocked again!

Page 9 of 387 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread Information