Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61234 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    piplay.me
    edoc payment?????

currently on testing... will report more later!

3.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by joey86 View Post
    Thank you man. Actually I am already using both of them. Depositfiles doesn't give as good revenues as eDoc but it's good. But Rapidgator, even if Jap is among the group B, their affiliation is really a scam with so low rates
    no rapidgator is better than all in present time. Their ppd is far better.
    With 100 downloads you makes average of 2.5$ with rapidgator but you makes only 0.25$ with edoc from 100 downloads.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby3711 View Post
    With 100 downloads you makes average of 2.5$ with rapidgator but you makes only 0.25$ with edoc from 100 downloads.
    dependS of what you'rE sharing and above all depends of downloaders and their preferences. Personally, I made more than 26€ in 1 week and half (I am registred since 2 weeks with edoc) with eDoc whereas I am still blocked to 6,..$ with Rapidgator whereas I am sharing the same files with rapidgator and Edoc. So my downloaders prefer to dl with Edoc than Rapidgator.

Payment: I requested my 26€ some days ago and I got a message telling I will get them Monday 16th. I will let you know guys if they scam or not

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

Ummm just forget my question!! They posted some minutes ago a message to warn people that they are modificating their servers and free uploaders can't currently upload. This issue will be solved in a couple of days.

Seems they have more and more clients so they're improving their services. Good to know that but I hope they don't gonna collapse just because they have success

Website's:
    javaddiction.biz
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby3711 View Post
    they count diferently mate,

rapidgator count 1 download only from 1 ip in 24 hours. So, if same ip download (even as free users) it will be counted only 1.

at edoc, its all downloads counted.

Gne ?
    1 download per day for each IP ?! I didn't know that, I understand now why I am winning 3x more money with eDoc than Rgator whereas I am sharing the same files for both.
    I think I definitely gonna quite RG affiliation ... 6 dollards after 1 month affiliation ... too poor.

Website's:
    turbo-bit.in xsharez.com
    Code: 
    Reverse Whois:
    "ATTN, EDOC.COM" owns about1 other domains
    Registrar History:
    1 registrar
    NS History:
    9 changes on 7 unique name servers over 8 years.
    IP History:
    13 changes on 9 unique IP addresses over 8 years.
    Whois History:
    205 records have been archived since 2001-05-09 .
    Reverse IP:
    3 other sites hosted on this server.
    Code: 
    http://edoc.com:2082/
    Code: 
    http://whois.domaintools.com/edoc.com

PAYMENT:

They difinitely pay guys. I got it today. Here:

Sorry for language but I am french and my PP account parameters are switch on french configurations. But you can trust them, they pay.
    See you and hope this problem of server speed will be fixed soon.

izzit just me, or edoc had an upload problem... mine always got freeze on a certain times

Nop you're not the only one dude.
    In my case I can't opload anything in this site. For few days, when they begun to upgrade their servers, the speed is crap (50 kb/s whereas I got more 250 kb/s before) and uploading stops each time.
    I notice now I not the only one getting this. But what about your speed uploading animaksiat ? is it slow too ?

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information