Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62873 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 101 of 249 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2484
    wheres difference when u get 4 euro from 30day account? from 48h account it will be the same.

customer oriented? ok then uploaders are not ur customer because everyone "likes" ur filemanager totally out-of-date.
    Last year improvements? only mp3 preview - wow fantastic....
    "Never argue with stupid people! They always bring you down to their level then they beat you up with experience!"
    are U from FRANCE ? parles francois? PM me please
    are U from LATIN or SOUTH AMERICA? PM me!

2.   Sponsored Links

File Host - Ul.to
    Quote Originally Posted by wantedp View Post
    wheres difference when u get 4 euro from 30day account? from 48h account it will be the same.

customer oriented? ok then uploaders are not ur customer because everyone "likes" ur filemanager totally out-of-date.
    Last year improvements? only mp3 preview - wow fantastic....
    ----------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by ul.to | Till View Post
    you know that we have to pay taxes for the payment providers and recurring costs too (lower amount = higher taxes to pay)? But yea it will totaly be the same...

We answered that few times, we're working on few updates which takes time.
    Why do you ask something, ignore the answer and saying kinda the same thing again?
    Yours Sincerely,
    Till Knappig

http://uploaded.to/news

"(lower amount = higher taxes to pay)"
    interesting

so maybe make free trial account for 48h - u told that ul.to is customer oriented. Taxes for 48h are high, profit is low then... why u are so kind if u almost earn nothing - make free trial

the best option is to make time-test - temporary exclude 48h account for some time like 2-4 weeks and then we see what people make. U're earning almost nothing on 48h accounts so where's the problem

edit:
    We answered that few times, we're working on few updates which takes time.
    yes, as far couple years....
    it's fu... easy to make simply thing as info from which file was made sale and WHAT TYPE of sale it was. Now u have questions like "why i get n x 1.000 points and no money"
    new owner should thing about improvments...
    also some reward program for users which are genereting many sales >100-150
    other bonuses - there is so many options and now what we have ? .............. i really can't see this "customer orientation"
    "Never argue with stupid people! They always bring you down to their level then they beat you up with experience!"

@wantedp

problem solved, 48h accounts are no more available....

File Host - Ul.to
    yes, as far couple years....
    it's fu... easy to make simply thing as info from which file was made sale and WHAT TYPE of sale it was. Now u have questions like "why i get n x 1.000 points and no money"
    new owner should thing about improvments...
    also some reward program for users which are genereting many sales >100-150
    other bonuses - there is so many options and now what we have ?
    Like we said, we're working on improvements but it takes time to develop them.
    Yours Sincerely,
    Till Knappig

thank godness... no more 48 account.... it for sure will help the 1 month sales.... then... i ask again is everithing ok with bank wire transfers payment?

Quote Originally Posted by lucky123x View Post
    @wantedp

problem solved, 48h accounts are no more available....

wow - amazing - uploaders voice something matter.
    Now ul.to show us that they care about relationship between ul.to-uploaders.
    Now there shouldn't be situations like "i get 1000 points without any money"
    thx and i'm looking forward for official statement about end of 48h - for how long, reasons?

at the end...
    now when ul.to increase daily download bandwidth from 10GB to 50GB then 48h account = 100GB of downloading.... too much and it can be reason of so high selling of this accounts... 100GB is really much for downloaders

edit:

also Till remember that many people have paypal only.... u told some posts ago that paying for premium from paypal is avaible from payment wall - so u can add such info for PP users on payment site. Why? many normal download users don't know that and if i gave them such info about avaibility they was startled
    efect? ul.to lost some potentially clients and uploaders lost potentially money

should be:

Banned
    When will the next pay day?
    Former owner didnt let me wait for this long period of time ever

File Host - Ul.to
    also Till remember that many people have paypal only.... u told some posts ago that paying for premium from paypal is avaible from payment wall - so u can add such info for PP users on payment site. Why? many normal download users don't know that and if i gave them such info about avaibility they was startled
    efect? ul.to lost some potentially clients and uploaders lost potentially money
    Sadly we're not authorized to do that change.
    Yours Sincerely,
    Till Knappig

Sadly we're not authorized to do that change.
    i can understand that.
    Till - u wrote on site "50+more" maybe additing some list of all payment methods so PP shouldn't make troubles for U
    or change a little layout of purchase site by additing such image like paymentwall dot com have at the right site? (but it will generate more purchases throw paymentwall... and i think that ul.to pay them provision so such change won't give ul.to profits.... but! should be tested in real time )

also - why 48h premium was removed? for how long?

Thread Information