Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6807 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    ujellyb.ro

Default Bulletproof domain registrar?

Hi, I'm looking for 100% bulletproof domain registrar, that won't take down my domain, even if they receive take down notice.

Thanks for tips
    balak Reviewed by balak on . Bulletproof domain registrar? Hi, I'm looking for 100% bulletproof domain registrar, that won't take down my domain, even if they receive take down notice. Thanks for tips Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Shinjiru.com Shinjiru.com.my
    Well I would recommend buying from www.ShinJiru.com
    Other registrars I would recommend:
    - www.namecheap.com
    - www.name.com
    - www.resell.biz (if you want to buy a lot of domains possibly for reselling)

I would NOT recommend:
    - www.godaddy.com

GoDaddy has a very bad repute of taking down domains and keeping it for themselves to resale for a lot of money...

I find it funny how when you want a bulletproof registrar people respond with registrars based in the USA...

You should try offshore registrars.

Katzglobal.com - Singapore, they don't keep any whois data since they don't even ask for your address.
    Nic.ru - Russia
    vunic.vu - Vanuatu
    Internet.bs - bahamas, it's a good reliable provider, unsure whether they'd be happy about ignoring dmcas tho.

The best option is to buy a country gTLD such as .md, .ru, .ph, .nu etc.

Make sure the registrar isn't based in the USA and also make sure the server ip isn't located in the USA and then you will be safe pretty much. (example, tonic.to is a tonga registrar BUT it's located and based in the USA therefore they can take it down).

Probation

Default IIL feetrice

Sound more like you want to SPAM. If you run a fowl of the law they are all going to take you down... every last on of them.

GoDaddy has 35 million customers. No one is even close.

Real Businesses use GoDaddy.

http://domainnamewire.com/2012/02/23...ain-registrar/

I laugh when people recommend NameCheap, because if your domain goes down you can't even call them and ask why. You submit and email and hope someone gets back to you.

But it's your money to throw away.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Putin View Post
    I find it funny how when you want a bulletproof registrar people respond with registrars based in the USA...

You should try offshore registrars.

Katzglobal.com - Singapore, they don't keep any whois data since they don't even ask for your address.
    Nic.ru - Russia
    vunic.vu - Vanuatu
    Internet.bs - bahamas, it's a good reliable provider, unsure whether they'd be happy about ignoring dmcas tho.

The best option is to buy a country gTLD such as .md, .ru, .ph, .nu etc.

Make sure the registrar isn't based in the USA and also make sure the server ip isn't located in the USA and then you will be safe pretty much. (example, tonic.to is a tonga registrar BUT it's located and based in the USA therefore they can take it down).
    I must agree. If you want to skirt the law you definitely do not want a US Based registrar.

Katzglobal.com

Website's:
    Bizarre-Networks.com Funbegru.net Mofos-Net.com
    Internet.Bs, why? offshore, very reliable, secure, free whois protection, several payment options without a lot of hassle
    Bizarre Mind Networks A friendly community for games edition and random stuff

Respected Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by balak View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for 100% bulletproof domain registrar, that won't take down my domain, even if they receive take down notice.

Thanks for tips
    Doesn't exist. Some might claim otherwise but everything ultimately goes trough ICANN which is based in the US and thus subject to the US law. The registrar is irrelevant, although some will be better than others.

Having said that, there is a way around that if traffic is irrelevant: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Internet

Website's:
    Shinjiru.com Shinjiru.com.my
    Yes, I forgot to mentioned about KatzGlobal. Its kind of bullet proof in a way.
    Shinjiru Technology Inc.
    Offshore Web Hosting Provider Since Year 2000 | 100,000 satisfied customers
    Malaysia, Singapore, Holland, Russia, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Romania
    Email: [email protected] | Phone: +603-7987-1191

Thread Information