Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6819 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Which Affiliate Plan You like to work with

Voters
262. You may not vote on this poll
  • PPS (Pay Per Sale) - 55% of Sale + 55% of Rebill

35 13.36%
  • PPD (Pay Per Download) -Upto 60$ / 1000 Downloads

211 80.53%
  • MIX (Mixed plan) - 50% of downloads + 25% of sales + 25% of Rebill

16 6.11%
Page 133 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1342
    when you fix

The remote upload is failing: Error: null file size or wrong file path

Fix it please!

Website's:
    allpremiumstuffishere.asia nlbgrupa.com solucijagroup.net
    please tell me the details of ftp upload ok thanks.......

Actually F this host. I just deleted 2200 files so no more premium sales for you. Crappy FTP upload, you're tricking people into downloading your download manager .exe which is triggering their virus applications so they don't want to download from you. Too many corrupted files, no matter how many downloads a day I get and some even 4000 you keep me in the $2-3 range.

I've personally offered my XFileSharing script service to you to redesign something that is more consumer friendly and even promotes your download manager in a way that isn't trickery.

You sir are not a legit file host. See ya!

remote upload always get this error

Error:
    null filesize or wrong file path

2012-11-15 - 26 / $0.0213

files size 500mb and 800mb

!!!!!!!!!!

Just to inform everyone Filegag's download page has changed yet again for the worse. This will turn downloaders away in two seconds now. They are being forced to download Filegag's download app in order to download files and only premium members can now download files without installing their app.

Another devious way to attempt to get people to install software they do not need that keeps triggering their virus applications. I do not see them lasting too much longer now. RIP yet another XFileSharing host. You've turned your affiliates downloaders away.

Website's:
    FileGag.com
    @Stooky: Another post by you, wow, thought you might have left by now. We removed most of our ad banners, Ad.Fly and the Orange and blue "download" buttons as they were not converting well, had virus alerts and made it more difficult for the user to get access to his/her file. The new setup is wayy easier for the user to get his/her file without all the virus alerts.

As a PPD file share host, we only get traffic that doesn't convert to premium sales and generates really low EPM; thus, we need more ads. Further, I look at other file hosts without a PPD program and they have way more ads than us...

Is the mandatory download manager situation here to stay?

Quote Originally Posted by FileGaG View Post
    @Stooky: Another post by you, wow, thought you might have left by now. We removed most of our ad banners, Ad.Fly and the Orange and blue "download" buttons as they were not converting well, had virus alerts and made it more difficult for the user to get access to his/her file. The new setup is wayy easier for the user to get his/her file without all the virus alerts.

As a PPD file share host, we only get traffic that doesn't convert to premium sales and generates really low EPM; thus, we need more ads. Further, I look at other file hosts without a PPD program and they have way more ads than us...
    Though I understand what you're saying, I never mentioned anything about ads or removing them. The complaints I got all the time were from the misleading links that made downloaders think they're downloading the file they came for but were links to your download manager. Now that you've removed those misleading links, now you're forcing the download of the download manager to get the files they came for.

What is the reason you want this manager to be installed so badly? You keep insisting on it and now you're forcing it which I'm telling you without any kind of page that promotes or has any information at all about the software you're forcing people to install, 99% of them are gonna say no thanks, not download the files and never return either.

It all screams spyware/malware which nobody is willing to install because of not a single bit of information about it.

Thread Information