Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6726 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Thumbs up How to earn more money with Adf.ly

Hello everybody, I originally wrote this thread in Adf.ly forums, but for some reason, they locked the thread, so It's now forgotten. And I tought It may be helpful for some!

I'm using Adf.ly for a few months and after lots of ups and downs I want to share some helpful content here to maybe teach you some tips for earn more money for this good website. Adf.ly is one of the most sucessful services around the web, the only one that I still use after almost one year in a row.

And I've used A LOT of services, and I never met one better than Adf.ly!

REAL MONEY? ONLY WITH HARD WORK

First of all,
    If you want fast money, start to search for a real job.

Unless you have a powerful US/UK/CAN/AUS traffic website, you'll not feed your childrens at home with Adf.ly money, lol. Sad, but true. In fact, you can make real money with Adf.ly, but it takes time and a lot of hard work. So, keep in mind that it may be slow sometimes and the most important thing, don't give up in the first difficult moment.

CHOOSE YOUR PLACE

For second,
    you'll need to choose a niche. Don't try to promote links about everything in everywhere, choose wisely a subject to talk of and where to talk. For example, if you have more knownledges about sports, why not to share pictures news, videos or pictures of recent games, events, and related stuff? Try this.

Ah, when post in someone's board/forum, please, make sure to read all rules to not be banned! OK?

If you start to create a lot of links about different subjects, you'll waste you time and never make good clicks.

START YOUR OWN BUSSINESS

Third tip,
    start your own place to share. Today we have really good tools to create your own website, such as Blogspot or Wordpress.com, they are free and really easy to use. But the real deal here is to buy a self domain and to host your own website. Make sure to have a well organizated website, with semantic code. If you have a well build website, Google will read your pages better than others, so your pages will appear in the first page of Google searchs.

You can find good hosts + domains services for more or less US$15,00/m. Let's say that you divide this value with three friends, it's just US$5,00 per month! Cheap cheap.

Unfortunatelly, because of spammers, a lot of forums and boards block Adf.ly and others similar services, so sooner or later you will need to start something where you can create your own rules.

PAY ATTENTION ON YOUR AUDIENCE

As most of you know, the highest pay rates of Adf.ly is for United States of America, United Kingdom, Canada and Australia. You can see the full list here: http://adf . ly / rates.php. So, it's not vital, but very important to have clicks from these countries. You will need to find public from there, start to learn what they like, what they're searching for, and try to make them click on your links.

When you create a post, often come back to see if someone made a comment, people like you when you care about what they say!

TRY TO KEEP YOUR CPM HIGH

Let's say that you have 1000 clicks per day of a bad pay country, like China for example. It's bad, don't try to keep this links alive. It will decrease your CPM and give you worse and worse earnings.

If you can get 1000 clicks for premium countries, you will increase your CPM, so, your earnings will be better everyday!

You can check your CPM here:

KEEP IN FRONT OF YOUR ENEMIES

Enter in competitor website, check all his failures and try to make yours service better than it.

If their website has a lot of popunders, annoying ads or stuff like this, start your own without these lame stuff! So, people will start to prefer your website and often come back. It seems to be stupid, but trust me, can makes a huge difference!

SOCIAL NETWORKS

To be honest, I'd never had any success with Twitter or Facebook, both of them block Adf.ly (as I already said, because of spammers).

It's very relative. But, try to find alternative ways to bring people to your likes! Where more you promote them, more you will earn.

MAKE FRIENDS

Start to talk with people that do the same with you, you always will learn or even teach something. Remember, nobody can do anything alone! So, start trading links, sharing informations and tips, someday someone can help you too!

USE YOUR BRAIN!

Be creative! Use your head to earn more money! These tips worked for me, but different things can work for you.

---

This are just a few tips that I remembered right now! I am sorry for my bad english, but I think you guys can take the idea. Right?

Please, have this in mind:
    Adf.ly do not made me rich. But I can make a good money with their links because I work hard everyday to do so. The main goal of this thread is to help other peoples!

If anyone have any question or suggestion, please let me know! I'll try to always update this post with more helpful tips.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do that, but I would like to invite you to check out my blog where I post my Adf.ly links: http://dailyhqcelebs.com/. I'm currently looking for partners and link exchange!
    bjskid Reviewed by bjskid on . How to earn more money with Adf.ly Hello everybody, I originally wrote this thread in Adf.ly forums, but for some reason, they locked the thread, so It's now forgotten. :facepalm: And I tought It may be helpful for some! I'm using Adf.ly for a few months and after lots of ups and downs I want to share some helpful content here to maybe teach you some tips for earn more money for this good website. Adf.ly is one of the most sucessful services around the web, the only one that I still use after almost one year in a row. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Well, some people think that a easy way to earn money in the Internet is uploading huge files, sometimes what is "hard" for you, is easy for someone else. Just don't troll.

Website's:
    FilmaShqip.info
    didnt now for cpm rate thanks!

You're welcome mate!

Latest News
    Mediafire + Cash Links = 0$

KEEP IN FRONT OF YOUR ENEMIES

Enter in competitor website, check all his failures and try to make yours service better than it.

If their website has a lot of popunders, annoying ads or stuff like this, start your own without these lame stuff! So, people will start to prefer your website and often come back. It seems to be stupid, but trust me, can makes a huge difference!
    This is what I did

Website's:
    KillUrTime.com JollyInfo.com FurryBerry.com
    please change the title to

How to get your site screwed by adf-ly

---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bjskid View Post
    You're welcome mate! If you like it, please push the button "Like" in the original post .

asking for like in forums are not allowed m8

Quote Originally Posted by gojmgo View Post

Latest News
    Mediafire + Cash Links = 0$

This is what I did
    You can use their alternatives domains.

Quote Originally Posted by tooth View Post
    please change the title to

How to get your site screwed by adf-ly

---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

asking for like in forums are not allowed m8
    Why screwed? I don't get why people get so angry when the subject is Adf-ly.

And thank you for the tip! Just edited my post.

13/04/2012 Due to a software glitch, Mediafire was recently blocked - this has now been fixed.
    -Adf.ly

Yay they already fixed it

Probation
    Wow good tips!

Quote Originally Posted by gojmgo View Post
    13/04/2012 Due to a software glitch, Mediafire was recently blocked - this has now been fixed.
    -Adf.ly

Yay they already fixed it
    Yes, I was about to post that too. Really good news!

I just hope that SOPA don't close Mediafire too, lol.

Thread Information