Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61536 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Any provider for budget lowend VPS with best price?

I need a VPS with a decent uptime preferably located in central Europe. Other than that I don't really care about specs it could be as low end as it gets (64MB RAM, 500MB disk space). I'm looking at about 5GB traffic/month. Purpose is perfectly legal so I don't need any offshore hosting. Basically my priorities are: Price > Uptime > Specs

Edit: Just thought I could mention that it should be Linux box, and to be honest I don't even need a root privilege, so VPS is not even a requirement, it could be a shared box for all I care
    rtlx Reviewed by rtlx on . Any provider for budget lowend VPS with best price? I need a VPS with a decent uptime preferably located in central Europe. Other than that I don't really care about specs it could be as low end as it gets (64MB RAM, 500MB disk space). I'm looking at about 5GB traffic/month. Purpose is perfectly legal so I don't need any offshore hosting. Basically my priorities are: Price > Uptime > Specs Edit: Just thought I could mention that it should be Linux box, and to be honest I don't even need a root privilege, so VPS is not even a requirement, it Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    WarezHackerZ.com WarezHackerz.in ForumScripts.org
    You can see the chvps.com
    been with them for nearly 8 months
    0 downtime and nice specs

try guardhosts.com

vps6.net
    This is the staff, you have been banned

I would go with Chociz, I have 2 VPS and one Seedbox there. I think their price is unbeatable.
    I am really honest when I am writing this, I am in no way related to their service.
    If you are not satisfied with them, I will pay you half of what you spend, I promise.

Thanks for your suggestions guys, keep them coming. I found this host http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/alienv...s-or-new-york/ but sadly it's located in USA, I'd prefer EU location instead.

Then go with

http://chvps.com/ - starts at $3.98/mth, located in Switzerland.
    https://vps6.net/ - Choice of Turkey, Romania or Germany
    This is the staff, you have been banned

Go to a few hosting review sites and read what people have said, there is a high chance that a host has written positive things about himself so you are looking for negative reviews because those will tell you the truth.

Banned
    Website's:
    ProSpeedHost.com ProSpeedHost.net BlazingVPS.net ShoutCastRadios.com ShoutCastUK.co.uk CheapShoutcast.co.uk
    Pm sent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information